GTU Recruitment 2020: Gujarat Technological University (GTU) has released notification [Advertisement No. 22 to 28/ 2020] for Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancies. GTU initiates the process of recruitment to fill up the 07 vacancies for the various post of Professor, Assistant Professor, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar & Senior Clerk posts. GTU expects both online and offline application from the eligible candidates to fulfil these Gujrat Jobs. The applications are accepted till the last date 02.01.2021. Candidates can apply for GTU job vacancy via the online link available from 03.12.2020 at the official website.
Gujarat Technological University (GTU) is a premier academic and research institution which has driven new ways of thinking since its 2007 founding. Once after apply, online payment & registration will be acceptable. Applicants who are interested in Engineering Jobs may register themselves before the deadline. After online registration aspirants need to submit the hardcopy of filled application with attachment of other needed documents.
They should mail it to the provided address on or before 08.01.2021. GTU Teaching & Non-Teaching recruitment notification was published on 01.12.2020 on it’s official website. Selected appointments will be at Ahmedabad. Candidates who have applied for the post of Professor, Deputy Registrar & Assistant Register must have experience for 10 years & 5 years in relevant fields to qualify the eligibility criteria.
Also, aspirants are suggested to check the official website and the Notification PDF before proceeding for application for further details,
Details of GTU Vacancy Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Gujarat Technological University (GTU)|
|Advertisement No.||Advertisement No. 22 to 28/ 2020|
|Job Name||Professor, Assistant Professor, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar & Senior Clerk|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad, Gujarat|
|Notification Released Date||01.12.2020|
|Online Application available from||03.12.2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||02.01.2021|
|Last Date to Submit Hard copy of Online Application||08.01.2021|
Vacancy Detail of GTU Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for GTU Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- Candidates should hold B.E/B.Tech/B.S/M.E/ M.Tech/ M.S/ Ph.D/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in relevant field from recognized university.
Check notification for more details.
- Deputy Registrar: Not more than 45 years.
- Assistant Registrar: Not more than 42 years.
- Senior Clerk: Not more than 38 years.
Check advertisement to know age limit for Professor & Assistant Professor.
Details of GTU Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15600-39100|
|Deputy Registrar||Rs. 67700-208700|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs. 53100-167800|
|Senior Clerk||Rs. 25500-81100|
- Phase-I: Preliminary/ Primary/ Competitive Examination (Written).
- Phase-II: Personal Interview(Oral)/ Computer Proficiency Test (Practical).
- General Category – Rs. 500.
- EWS,S&EBC/SC/ST/PD – Rs. 250.
- Payment Mode: Online – Net Banking.
Mode fo Application
- Application through both online & Offline.
- Apply online through @gtu.ac.in.
- Apply offline by sending the filling the application copy with attachment of essential documents and Speed post/ Registered post to The Registrar, Establishment Section, Gujarat Technological University, Nr. Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Visat Three Roads, Sabarmati- Koba Highway Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382 424.
Applicants are advised to submit their application by clearly mentioning the name of applied post on the top of sealed envelope and well in advance without waiting for the last date to avoid postal delay or any other unforeseen problems. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage.
Steps to apply for Gujarat Technological University Recruitment
- Go to the official website Gujarat Technological University – gtu.ac.in.
- Find and click on the advertisement named as “Employment Notice” under Recruitment of Teaching & Non-Teaching Positions Advertisement 22-28/2020 in the Career Menu.
- Advertisement will get open, go through it carefully and check your eligibility.
- Click on “Apply Online” to register yourself.
- Fill the online application carefully with correct details and take a printout copy of it.
- Send the filled application form along with needed documents to the prescribed address before the last date.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
Ans. For online application last date is 02.01.2021.
Ans. For online application last date is 08.01.2021.
Ans. It is mentioned in the official notification PDF for all the posts.
Ans. The application form should be mailed to the address – The Registrar, Establishment Section, Gujarat Technological University, Nr. Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Visat Three Roads, Sabarmati- Koba Highway Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382 424.