NEW DELHI – The Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh has delivered online warning enlistment. There is an aggregate of 129 empty posts of Medical staff that are to be filled. Intrigued applicants who meet the qualification rules of can apply for till October 26, 2020. Up-and-comers enrollment will be for a time of 3 years. Check all subtleties identified with the GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 eligibility, application fee, vacancies here.
The last date to apply for recruitment is October 26, 2020.
Vacancies of GMCH The Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh Recruitment
There are a total of 129 posts vacancies. The posts are of – Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Dentistry, Dermatology, Resident Anesthetist, Bio-Chemistry, Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine, BDS (Dentistry), etc. These posts come under Senior Residents, Central Casualty Services, Demonstrators, Emergency Medical Officers, Medical Officers.
Eligibility Criteria of GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020
The eligibility criteria vary as per the various posts.
Read More: Government of Telangana recruitment 2020
How to apply at The Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh Recruitment?
- Visit the official website of GMCH – gmch.gov.in
- Click on the “Vacancies” option
- Keep the photograph in scanned JPG format ready while filling the application form. The image must be below 15KB in size.
- Fill in all the necessary details of candidates carefully and pay the application fee in online mode.
- Upon submission take one print-out of the form as it will have the registration number/application ID. These details can be used for future purposes.
Application Fee GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020
- For all categories, the application fees are Rs. 500 + Bank charges
- For SC candidates it is just Rs. 250 + Bank charges