NEW DELHI – The Department of Women Development and Child Welfare, has delivered a warning to fill in 47 opportunities. According to the 2020, the opening is for the post of SAA Manager, Social Workers, Nurse/ANM, Ayahs, and so on Intrigued applicants who meet the qualification models can apply till October 26, 2020. Shortlisted applicants will be posted in Shishuvihar, Hyderabad on an agreement premise. Check Government of Telangana Recruitment 2020 dates, eligibility, vacancies here.
Government of Telangana Recruitment 2020 Dates
The last date to apply is October 26, 2020
Read More: NIFT 2021 Application forms
Government of Telangana Recruitment Vacancies
There are a total of 47 vacancies that are to be filled. To know the detailed vacancies download the notification PDF which is attached at the end of this news.
Government of Telangana Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria vary as per the posts. Which ranges from 10th pass to Masters’s degree.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website – wdcw.tg.nic.in
- Download the prescribed application form format.
- Fill the application form in offline mode and send it to the address mentioned below along with true copies of prescribed certificates, passport-sized photographs.
- Mention the name of the post on the envelope.
- The application for each post has to be submitted separately.
- Candidates are also advised to call on 040-23202355 for more information.
Read More: Indian Army Recruitment 2020
District Welfare Officer. WCD&SC,
First floor, Old Block, Collectorate Complex,
Chirag Ali Lane, Nampalli Station Road,
Hyderabad, PIN – 500001
There is no application fee for the same.