Coimbatore District Jobs 2020: Coimbatore District has recently published a new job notification on 10.12.2020 for the appointment of Centre Administrator posts. It is going to fill up 01 vacancy in District Collectorate Campus. Also, according to the Coimbatore District Recruitment notice, only one aspirant will be recruited for Centre Administrator vacancy. Applicants who are searching Tamil nadu government Jobs should submit their application form along with related documents to the given office address on or before 21.12.2020. Coimbatore Office Recruitment official notification & application form is now available @coimbatore.nic.in
Applicants should submit the Xerox copies of following mentioned documents like TC, Educational Certificates, Conduct Certificate, Ration card, Aadhar & etc. Before applying to these openings, candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. As per the notice, applicants should hold M.S.W. (Master of Social Work) from a recognized university. Incomplete application & applications after the due date will be not be accepted. More details of Coimbatore vacancy, upcoming Coimbatore Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. of Coimbatore District recruitment 2020 will be uploaded on official website.
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. Coimbatore District Jobs 2020 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
Details of Coimbatore Administrator Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Coimbatore District|
|Job Name||Centre Administrator|
|Last Date for Submission of application||21.12.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Coimbatore District Centre Administrator Vacancy
Educational Qualification for Coimbatore District Jobs:
- Applicants should pass M.S.W. (Master of Social Work) from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Read More: Bank Of India Recruitment 2020
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Selection Process for Coimbatore Vacancy:
- Selection will be entirely based on Interview.
Application Fee for Coimbatore Social Welfare Office Recruitment 2020
- No Fee
Mode of Application:
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- ADDRESS TO SEND APPLICATION FORM:-
District Social Welfare Officer,
District Collectorate Campus,
Old building,Ground floor,
Coimbatore – 641018.
Contact No. 0422-2305156
Read More: TNSCW Recruitment 2020
How to apply Coimbatore District Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website coimbatore.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for the above posts, then click on the advertisement.
- The notification will get open, read it and check eligibility.
- Also after checking the eligibility, download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Then affix your passport size photograph accurately.
- Fill up all the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have a valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill up the remaining required details of the form.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that, put your signature on the application form.
- Then send it to the provided address on or before the last date ends.
Read More: TNSCB Recruitment 2020
Ans. The last date of application is 21/12/2020 till 5 p.m.
Ans. Only offline mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. The direct link to the application form is available above and on the official website in the form of PDF.
Ans. Total there are only 01 vacancy.