Bank of India Recruitment 2020: Bank of India invites online applications for the recruitment of Security Officers and Fire Officer in the Middle Management Grade/Scale-II. According to the BOI recruitment notification [Project No. 2020-21/3], in total 21 vacancies will be filled by BOI and these vacancies are assigned for Security Officers and Fire Officer posts. Applicants who are searching for Bank Jobs in Central Govt. and fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply and use this BOI recruitment notification Job Opportunity. Also as per the BOI official Notification ‘apply online’ link has been activated on 07.12.2020 on the official website and it will end on 21.12.2020.
Before proceeding to apply for these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Bank of India recruitment selection process will be done entirely on the basis of Test/ Interview and selected candidates will be appointed at Mumbai. More details of Bank of India latest vacancy, upcoming BOI jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be timely uploaded on the official website of BOI. Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. BOI security officer and fire officer recruitment vacancy details are given below.
About Bank of India (BOI)
Bank of India shortly as BOI is a public sector bank which provides banking and financial services in India. BOI has been functioning since the year 1906. The Headquarter is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank provides specific bank related services such as commercial banking, retail banking, private banking, asset management, mortgages and also credit cards. Presently, there are more than forty five thousand employees who are working in the bank around India. BOI security officer and fire officer recruitment, notification, vacancy details are given below.
Details of BOI Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Advertisement Number||Project No. 2020-21/3|
|Job Name||Security Officers and Fire Officer|
|Pay Scale||Rs.31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 – 45950|
|Job Location||Mumbai/ Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||07 December 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||21 December 2020|
BOI Vacancy Details
- As per the BOI recruitment notification, overall 21 vacancies are assigned for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below.
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Vacancy||TOTAL|
Eligibility Criteria for BOI Security Officers and Fire Officer Recruitment
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Security Officers – Graduate from Recognized University or equivalent. A certification in computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force OR The candidate should be a police officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police with minimum 5 years of Service. OR The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with minimum five years’ service in Paramilitary Forces.
- Fire Officer – B.E. (Fire Engineering) from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or Divisional Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur OR BE (Fire Engineering) / B.Tech.(Safety & Fire Engineering / B. Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from a University / Institution recognized by Govt of India with 5 years of experience in fire safety in high rise buildings. OR B.Sc from a University recognized by Govt of India and should have Passed Station Officers Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur with 7 years of experience in fire safety in high rise buildings OR Higher Secondary from any recognized College / Institution and should have Passed Sub-Fire Officers College from National Fire Service College Nagpur with minimum 10 years of experience in fire safety in high rise buildings OR B.Sc. from any University recognized by Govt of India plus Graduate ship in Fire Engineering (GIFE) from Institution of Fire Engineers (India / UK) with minimum 2 years of experience in fire safety in high rise buildings
- Security Officer: 25 to 40 years.
- Fire Officer: 25 to 35 years.
- Refer official notice to get age limit details.
Read Also: Canara Bank SO Recruitment
Selection Process of Bank of India Recruitment 2020
- Bank of India recruitment process will be based on Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
- Note: Selection will be done on the basis of Personal Interview only. Maximum marks for interview will be 100. Minimum qualifying marks in interview are 50% for General/EWS Category and 45% for SC/ST/OBC category candidate.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.850 for Gen & Others and Rs.175 for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates.
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to the official website bankofindia.co.in.
- Go to the section “Career” and then find the advertisement stating “Recruitment of Specialist Security and Fire Officer in MMGS-II-Project No.2020-21/3 Notice dated 01.11.2020″, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will get open, read it and check your Eligibility.
- Go back to the page and find “Click here for Apply online”(available in the PDF also).
- To apply successfully enter your details correctly and then make the payment.
- Finally click on submit button and take the print out of the application form.
- Keep a copy of the application form with yourself for future reference.
Read More: South Western Railway Recruitment 2020
Ans. The last date of application is 21 December 2020.
Ans. Only online mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. The link to the registration is available on the official Notification PDF and also provided above.
Ans. Total there are 21 vacancies.