ICMR Recruitment 2020 – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has distributed the enlistment notice for the post of Assistant (Group-B Level-6), Scientist ‘E’ (Medical), Scientist ‘E’ (Non-Medical), Scientist ‘D’ (Medical) and Scientist ‘D’ (Non-Medical). Qualified and intrigued can apply for the posts through legitimate sites prior to the last date. ICMR Recruitment eligibility criteria and vacancy details are given below.
- Shutting date for online enlistment and accommodation of online applications for Assistant Posts-03 December 2020
- Shutting date for online enlistment and accommodation of online applications for Assistant Posts – 05 December 2020
- Opening date for accessibility of conceding cards for downloading from PGIMER’s& ICMR’s sites for ICMR Assistant – 21 December 2020
- ICMR Computer Based Test (CBT) – 03 January 2020
ICMR Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Assistant – 80 Posts
- (Medical) Scientist ‘ E’ – 42 Posts
- (Non-Medical)Scientist ‘E’ – 01 Posts
- Scientist ‘D’ (Medical) – 16 Posts
- Scientist ‘D’ (Non-Medical) – 06 Posts
Read More: CIMFR Recruitment for Scientist post
- Scientist ‘ E’ (Medical) and Scientist ‘E’ (Non-Medical) – Rs.1, 23, 100 – Rs.2, 15, 900
- Scientist ‘D’ (Medical) and Scientist ‘D’ (Non-Medical) – Rs. 78,800 – Rs.2,09,200
- Assistant – Level 6 (Rs. 35400-112400/-) in the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Pay Band-2: Rs. 9300- 34800/-+ Grade PayRs. 4200/-)
Eligibility Criteria for ICMR Assistant and Scientist Posts Recruitment
- Assistant – Minimum three years Bachelor’s certificate in any control from a perceived University/Institute; and Working Knowledge of Computer (MS Office/PowerPoint)
- Scientist ‘ E’ (Medical) – MD/MS/DNB or equal degree perceived 50 years by MCl/NMC in pertinent specialization, as referenced underneath, with seven years R&D/Teaching I Working involvement with a Govt. I Public Sector I Private Institutions.
- Scientist ‘D’ – MD/MS/DNB or identical degree perceived by MCl/NMC in the significant specialization as referenced beneath with five years R&D/instructing/working involvement with a Govt./Public Sector/Private Institutions OR MBBS degree perceived by MCI I NMC with Ph.D. in the important specialization as referenced underneath and four years R&D/encouraging I working involvement with a Govt I Public Sector I Private Institutions
- Scientist D – First Class Post Graduate certificate with Ph.D.from a perceived University in any of the ideal subjects referenced underneath with four years R&D/encouraging I working involvement with a Govt. I Public Sector/Private Institutions.
- Assistant – 30 Years
- Scientist D: 45 years
- Scientist E: 50 years
Read More: BEL Recruitment 2020
Determination Process for ICMR Assistant and Scientist Posts
- Assistant – The composed assessment for all the posts will be led in the English language as it were.
- Scientist – In the principal occurrence, all the applicants who satisfy the least qualification in regard old enough, instructive capabilities, and experience (any place required) will be shortlisted.
The most effective method to Apply for ICMR Recruitment 2020?
Qualified applicants can apply for the posts on legitimate sites prior to the last date.