Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021: Many young students see a dream of joining the Indian Armed Forces which has three main parts. Indian Army, Indian Navy, and Indian Air Force. Getting selection in Indian Air Force is a subject of pride for the candidate who wished to secure a job in the Indian Air Force. If you wish to check the details about how to check the Indian Air Force then you can check the Indian Air Force eligibility criteria, Indian Air Force careers Indian Air Force jobs & vacancies, the selection process in this article.
You can also join the Air Force as Medical Officers, Commissioned officers, Airmen, Managers, Educational officers, etc. If you want to know how you can join Indian Air Force after class 12th then you can check that detail in this article. Indian Air Force has a major responsibility of protecting the nation from the enemies.
Join Indian Air Force Careers
There are three most important and necessary qualities which you must develop if you wish to Join Indian Air Force. The qualities are you must have the ability to lead and control, you must have the ability to encourage yourself and have the passion to work for the country and you must be able to make your decisions nicely with the presence of mind.
Air Force admits candidates under three branches that are
- Flying Branch– They take candidates as 1. Fighters 2. Transports 3. Helicopters
- Ground Duty (Technical) Branch– 1. Mechanical 2. Electronics
- Ground Duty (Non–Technical) Branch– 1. Administration 2. Accounts 3. Logistics 4. Education 5. Meteorology.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
Join IAF Recruitment: Entrance Exams Months
The form for Combined Defence Service Exam releases in November and August. The NCC Special entry (IAF) exam releases in June and December. The form for Short Service Commission –SSC (AFCAT) releases in June and December. The form for NDA (UPSC) releases in January and June. The form for Aeronautical Engineer Recruitment (AFCAT-IAF) releases in June and December.
Join Indian Air Force: Flying Branch
If you wish to join Indian Air Force Flying Branch you can select one of the two modes based on the eligibility criteria that is
- As a graduate 2. National Defence Academy (NDA)
Join Indian Air Force Graduate Entry
CDSE – FOR MEN
CDSE is popularly known as Combined Defence Services Examination. The eligibility criteria for this examination is given below.
- The age limit to give this examination is 20 to 24 years (when the course starts)
- The nationality to give this examination is Indian
- The gender should be male
- The marital status should be married or unmarried
- The educational qualification must be
- Graduate (3-year course) in any discipline from a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10 plus 2 levels)/ BE/B.Tech (Four Year Course).
- Final Year/semester students are also eligible to apply provided they produce a degree certificate issued by the University as per the date given in the notification.
NCC Special Entry (For Men Only) through NCC Air Squadrons/DG NCC
The age limit must be 20 to 24 years. The nationality must be Indian. The gender must be male and the marital status must be single or unmarried. The educational qualification must be 1. Graduate (three-year course) in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60 percent marks or equivalent and have passed physics and mathematics at 10 plus 2 level OR BE/B.Tech (Four Year Course) from a recognized university with minimum 60 percent marks or equivalent OR Final year/semester students can also apply, provided they do not have any present backlogs at the time of AFSB testing and produce Degree certificate issued by the University as per the date stipulated in the Ad and NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate.
The validity of the certificate would be two years before the date of commencement of the course.
FREE JOB ALERT
SSC Entry for Both Men and Women
The age limit is 20 to 24 years and the Nationality is Indian. The gender which can apply for this exam is both men and women. The marital status should be single or unmarried. The educational qualification must be
- Minimum of 60 percent each in Maths and Physics at 10 plus 2 level
- Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university who have attained a minimum of 60 percent marks or equivalent.
- Cleared section A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognized University with a minimum of 60 percent marks or equivalent.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply provided they do not have any backlog at the time of AFSB testing and present the degree certificate issued by the university as per the date given in the Ad.
Benefits Of Joining Indian Air Force(IAF)
- When you become an Air Force officer, you are insured for an amount of Rs 75 lakhs with an additional insurance cover of Rs 12 lakhs for pilots
- As a member of AFGIS, you can get a house building loan, computer loan, and conveyance loan.
- Scholarship and welfare schemes, accommodation, leave-annual leave for 60 days and casual leave for 20 days per year, leave travel concessions, and institute and messes membership.
- The IAF also sponsors M.Tech courses for officers of the technical branch, in Institutes like IIT and BHU-IT.
The IAF also has tie-ups with IGNOU to facilitate long-distance learning for officers and airmen.
They are also allowed to study leave of up to 24 months extendible up to 28 months.
Post-retirement you will get the pension, insurance, and medical facilities.
Join Indian Air Force Salary
The initial stipend of the recruited candidates is Rs 56,100 and candidates also get allowances such as transport, allowance, children education allowance, HRA, etc.
Pay band: level 10 in pay matrix of VIIth CPC- Rs 56,100 and Rs 69,000
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. You can Join Indian Air Force in 2020 by keep looking at the recent opportunities and vacancies in Indian Air Force.
Ans. The salary at Indian Air Force varies from Rs 56,500 to Rs 82,860 per month.
Ans. Joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force choice depends on you. However, it is a matter of pride if you get selected in any of them.
Ans. The highest paying Air Force job is Air Marshal. The salary is 2-3 lakhs per month.
Ans. Yes, you can join IAF after class 12th through NDA exam followed by SSB.
Ans. It is class 12th pass with minimum 60 percent and PCM as a subject.
Ans. It is never difficult to achieve anything if you are doing it with passion, hard work and discipline.