CEED 2021: Common Entrance Exam for Design, also known as CEED, is a gateway for admission into master’s of design programme. Indian Institute of Bombay (IIT- Bombay) is the conducting body of CEED 2021. It is an all India based entrance test for admission into well known institutes offering master’s in design course. The results of CEED 2021 is already out on March 8,2021. The candidate’s CEED score is officially acceptable for period of one year from the date of declaration of results.
CEED 2021 Important Date List
Online Application form registration starts- 9th September, 2020
Registration deadline (without fine)- 10th November, 2020
Registration deadline (with fine)- 11th – 17th November, 2020
Release of admit card- January 1, 2021
CEED 2021 exam date- 17th January, 2021
Provisional answer key- 21st – 24th January 2021
Final answer key- 31st January 2021
Declaration of results- March 8, 2021
The entire application process is online. Thus, a candidate has to visit the official website for registration and form fill up.
Step by Step Guide for Online Application Form Fill Up
Given below are the steps for online application form fill up:-
- Interested and eligible candidates have to register their names by visiting their official website.
- Candidates have to furnish their name, mobile number, email-id at the time of registration.
- Then, the next step involves email verification. The authorities will send a verification email at the respective email address given by the candidates during registration. Candidates have to verify the email sent by the designated authorities.
- After successful verification candidates can now log in into their accounts and start filling the form.
- Candidates have to provide all the necessary details as mentioned in the form.
- Then candidates will be directed to the payment page. There are two options for payment of application form. It can be done either through internet banking or through credit/debit card.
- The registration fee is Rs 3200 for general category and Rs 1600 for reserved category and women candidates.
- Then candidates have to upload the scanned passport size photographs and signature and other essential documents.
- In the last and final step candidates have to mark ‘yes’ in the declaration box and submit.
- Candidates can now download the form for later use.
List of Essential Documents Required at the time of Registration
Candidates have to upload all the necessary documents while filling the form. Given below are the list of essential documents:-
- Scanned copies of passport size photographs in the prescribed format. (Photograph – JPEG/JPG format , size- 10 KB to 200 KB, Dimensions- 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature (Signature- JPEG/JPG format, size- 10 KB to 200 KB, Dimensions- 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm)
- UG degree certificate (if the course is completed)
- Scanned copy of application with college principal’s signature (if the course is not completed)
- Caste certificate (if candidate belongs to reserved category)
- There is no upper or lower age limit for CEED 2021.
- Candidates must have completed UG degree in any course after 10+2.
- Those in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Students who have done Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) are also eligible.
- Candidates having 5 year degree in G.D art with one year experience are also eligible.
CEED 2021 Question Paper Pattern
- The question paper consists of two parts- part A and part B.
- Part A is an online exam and Part B is pen and paper based.
- The first part (part A) is multiple choice based and second part (part B) is drawing based.
- The total marks (including part A and part B) is of 100 marks.
- The duration of exam is 3 hours.
There is no such conducting body for CEED 2021 counselling. So, candidates have to apply on their own at the institutes of their choice. Every institute will declare its cut off mark. Then depending on score and cut off mark, candidates can apply at different colleges.
Important Documents Required during Counselling
- Class 10th marksheet and certificate
- Class 12th marksheet and certificate
- CEED 2021 score card
- Candidate’s passport size photographs
- Residential proof
- IISc Bangalore -Centre for Product Design and Manufacturing
- IIT Bombay-IDC School of Design (Industrial Design Centre)
- IIT Delhi-Department of Design
- IIT Guwahati-Department of Design
- IIT Hyderabad-Department of Design
- IIT Kanpur-Design Programme
- IIITDM Jabalpur-Design Discipline
Institutes Accepting CEED 2021 Score
- Srishti Institute of Art Design and Technology Bengaluru
- Lovely Professional University Phagwara, Punjab
- Jain (Deemed-to-be-University) Bangalore
- Shiv Nadar University Department of Design
- World University of Design (WUD) Sonepat, Haryana
- Central Institute of Technology Kokrajhar
- UPES School of Design Dehradun
- ISDI School Of Design & Innovation Mumbai
- Vishwakarma University Pune
- School of Planning and Architecture Bhopal
- School of Architecture & Interior Design SRM Institute of Science & Technology, Kattankulathur, Chennai
- Delhi Technological University, Delhi (formerly Delhi College of Engineering)
Ans: Application form registration of CEED 2021 has to be done online.
Ans: The Indian Institute of Bombay conducts CEED 2021.
Ans: The registration fee is Rs 3200 for general category and Rs 1600 for reserved and women candidates.
Ans: Yes, candidates in their final year of graduation are eligible.
Ans: There is no such body for counselling process of CEED 2021.