CCC Online: NIELIT CCC Online Course CCC is a certificate program that gives an opportunity to the common man to gain knowledge about computer and information technology. CCC certification is an innovative course that aims to spread digital literacy in the country. NIELIT CCC Course online is available throughout the year.
NIELIT was formed in 1994 and was formerly known as DOEACC Society. It is administered by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology of the Government of India. It offers various programs related to IECT at different levels and CCC certificate course is one the digital literacy programs offered by this organization.
About CCC Certificate
Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) certificate is a computer literacy program and was recommended by the National Task Force on Information Technology and Software Development.
CCC is a program that NIELIT offers under its Digital Literacy Program. Through this course, a common man accesses the computer and can enjoy the world of information technology.
The total duration of CCC course is 80 hours that include 25 hours of Theory, 5 hours of Tutorials and 50 hours of Practicals. It could be 2 weeks intensive courses ideally.
CCC Exam/Paper Pattern-
- Mode of the exam- Online exam (No pencil/pen/paper is required)
- Type of question- Objective type questions
- Paper- only one paper
- Total no of question- 100
- Duration of the exam- 60 min. (1 hour)
- Negative marking- No
- Total marks- 100
- Qualifying marks- 50%
How to fill Online Examination Application form (OEAF) form
Applicants can take help from the procedure shared below to fill CCC application form.
- Visit the official NIELIT student portal.
- On the homepage of the portal, click the “Apply Online” link.
- In this page, applicants have to select the CCC course among the various courses.
- Now candidates have to read the instructions and guidelines of Online Examination Applications Form (OEAF) and fee carefully. After reading they have to mark the required fields in the declaration and have to proceed further.
- Application forms will appear on the screen. Candidates have to fill the registration details, personal, contact, address, qualification, examination details and have to upload the required documents in the identification details section.
Once the details are filled they have to enter the security number and have to click on the “Submit” button after reading the declaration.
After submission, applicants will get a preview of filled in examination form. In case the candidate wants to make changes in any entry they can do so by clicking on “Back” button.
- After previewing applicants have to click on “Final Submit”. They will receive a confirmation mail and SMS.
- Lastly, the candidate has to make payment of a fee. They have to select a payment service from the three options and have to make the payment.
NIELIT Application fee
- The CCC examination and certification fee for all the candidates is Rs.500 plus GST (as applicable).
- Application fee can be paid through Online (credit/debit/net banking) mode or CSC SPV or NEFT.
CCC Exam Admit Card
Candidates have to download the admit card before the commencement of exam.
- Visit https://student.nielit.gov.in/.
- Click on “download admit card” link.
- Select course i.e. CCC under the head IT Literacy program.
- Enter the application No. and other required credentials.
- Admit card appear, they can download and take a printout of it.
CCC certificate examination result is usually declared after 15 days from the commencement of exam. Candidates can check their results at the official student portal of NIELIT.
CCC Certificate Link
|Official Website of NIELIT||http://nielit.gov.in|
|Download Certificate Link||Download Regular Certificate or Moduler Certificate|
|CCC Registration||Apply Here | Check Form Status ||
View Filled Form
|Syllabus||CCC/ BCC/ ECC Course Syllabus|
|Syllabus||O/ A/ B/ C Level Program Syllabus|
|Admit Card||CCC/ BCC/ ECC Course Admit Card|
|Admit Card||O/ A/ B/ C Level Program Admit Card|
|Result||CCC/ BCC/ ECC Course Result|
|NIELIT student portal||https://student.nielit.gov.in/|