Baba Farid University of Health Science (BFUHS) has released the admit card for the post of Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) and Multipurpose Health Worker (Female). The candidates who have applied for BFUHS MPHW Recruitment 2020 can now download BFUHS Admit Card from official website http://www.bfuhs.ac.in
BFUHS Admit Card 2020 for MPHW direct Link is also provided below. The candidates can download BFHUS Staff MPHW Admit Card, directly, through the link given below.
- The direct link to download admit card – BFUHS MPHW Admit Card Download Link
BFUHS MPHW Exam will be held on 26 October 2020 (Monday). All the details regarding the test such as time, date and venue are available on BFUHS MPHW Admit card.
Documents Required For BFUHS Exam 2020
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
Read More: DFCCIL Admit Card released
Information Available On BFUHS Admit Card 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Post Names
- Examination Name
- Test Centre Address
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
Read More: TS PECET Admit Card released
How To Download BFUHS Ward Attendant Admit Card 2020?
- Applicants first go to the BFUHS Website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Go to the “Jobs & Careers” Portion and pick Punjab Govt. Recruitments.
- On the List find the “Click Here to apply for Various Posts under Govt. of Punja”
- A new page is opened and candidates must pick “Candidate Login”
- Candidate must give Registration Number, Password.
- Then Go to “Log in” and take a print out of the Ward Attendant Admit Card 2020
As per BGUHS Website, In case the rollno is not downloading, candidates can mail their fee challan at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit university