The Madras High Court Admit Card 2021 is available for download at mhc.tn.gov.in. To log in, aspirants must have a valid email address and password. The Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Exam Date has been released. In addition, candidates must bring a printout of their Madras High Court 2021 Admit Card to the exam centre.
Madras High Court DV Admit Card 2021
Exam Center of the Madras High Court in 2021
The written exam, skill test, and oral examination for the Madras High Court 2021 will be held in Chennai and/or any other location. The Judicial Recruitment Cell of the High Court of Madras shall choose the exam location. Under no circumstances will a request to modify the exam pattern be allowed.
Candidates must begin their exam revision/preparation as soon as the Madras High Court Hall ticket is released. It will assist students in grasping the principles of the written exam. Exam pattern for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 may be seen here.
Common Written Exam
- Mode: Offline exam
- Language of exam: English
- Type of questions: Objective (25 marks) plus subjective (75 marks)
- Marking Scheme: No negative marking
How to download admit card?
Go to mhc.tn.gov.in to access the official website.
Candidates may find a link to download the Madras High Court call letter under the “Announcement” section.
The screen then displays a login page.
To login and get Madras High Court Hall Ticket 2021, enter your user name and password.
On the screen now, the Madras High Court Admit Card shows.
Details on the admit card
- Candidate’s name as it appears on the application
- Name of the candidate’s father or mother
- Year of birth
- A clear photograph of the candidate, as uploaded on the application form
- Roll number
- Number of Registration
- Examination Center
- Date and time of the exam
- The candidate’s signature
- Name of the examination
- Examination description (subjects, duration etc)
- Signatures of the candidate and the invigilator
A. The Madras High Court admit card can be downloaded through mhc.tn.gov.in.
A. You can get your password back by going to the website and clicking the “lost password” option.