HPPSC ARO Admit Card 2021: The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released the admit card for the position of Assistant Research Officer, Class-II (Non-Gazetted). The Assistant Research Officer Screening Exam will be held on August 10, 2021 by the Commission.
HPPSC ARO Admit Card 2021 is available on the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission’s official website, hppsc.hp.gov.in, for all candidates who applied for Assistant Research Officer, Class-II (Non-Gazetted).
On August 10, 2021, the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) will conduct a screening test for Assistant Research Officer, Class-II (Non-Gazetted) positions. Candidates who must appear in the Screening Test can download the HPPSC ARO Admit Card 2021 from the official website.
HPPSC ARO Admit Card 2021 Notification: How to Download
- Go to hppsc.hp.gov.in, which is the official website.
- Go to the HOME PAGE’S WHAT’S NEW section to see what’s new.
- On the Home Page, click the link Press Note – Regarding Screening Test for the position of Assistant Research Officer.
- The HPPSC ARO Admit Card 2021 will be displayed in a new window that will open.
- For your convenience, you can download and save the HPPSC ARO Admit Card 2021.
Details about the HPPSC Assistant Research Officer Admit Card 2021
|Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Research Officer, Class-II (Non-Gazetted)|
|Admit Card||Available Now|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HPPSC RO, ARO Admit Card 2021 Information
Candidates must check the following information on the HPPSC RO & ARO Admit Card 2021 after downloading the Admit Card.
- Test Centre
- Examination Centre Code
- Name Of The Applicant
- Name of the Father
- Date of Examination
- Date of Birth
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Registration Number
- Space for the Invigilator to Sign
- Space for the Candidate to Sign
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
- Applicant’s Photograph
Ans. On hppsc.hp.gov.in, candidates can check and download their HPPSC Admit Card.
Ans. Yes. Released.