South Western Railway Recruitment 2020 – South Western Railway has distributed the enlistment notice for Group C Posts against ‘Sports Quota’ for the year 2020-21 in the working paper dated 28 November 2020 to 28 December 2020. Qualified and intrigued applicants can apply for the post from 28 November to 28 December 2020. South Western Railway recruitment 2020 eligibility and vacancy details are given below.
Notification Number – 01/2020
Important Dates for SWR Sports Quota Recruitment
- Starting Date of Application – 28 November 2020
- Last Date of Application – 28 December 2020
South Western Railway Vacancy Details
Group ‘C’ Posts – 21
|Name of Sports / Discipline / Game||Total Posts||Event / Position|
|Athletics (Men)||03||400 mts (01 Post), 5000/10000 m (01 Post), Long Jump (01 Post)|
|Athletics (Women)||02||800/1500m (01 Post), Long Jump (01 Post)|
|Badminton (Men)||02||Single/ Double (02 Posts)|
|Cricket (Men)||03||Off Spinner with batsman (01 Post), Middle Order Batsman, (01 Post), Medium Pacer (01 Post)|
|Weightlifting (Men)||02||55 Kg (01 Post), 102 Kg (01 Post)|
|Table Tennis (Men)||01||Single/Double (01 Post)|
|Hockey (Men)||04||Half Back (02 Posts), Forward (01 Post), Full Back (01 Post)|
|Swimming Pool||02||50m/100m/200m Freestyle (01 Post), 50 m/100m/200 Back Stroke 01 Post|
Read More: Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2020
18 to 25 years
Eligibility Criteria for South Western Railway Sports Quota Posts
- twelfth breezed through or its identical assessment alongside wanted games accomplishment. Instructive Qualification must be from Recognized Institutions. Or then again
- tenth Standard alongside wanted games accomplishment (in the event that the applicants considered on tenth Standard passed capability to the post of Skilled Artisan, such games share representatives will be coordinated for preparing for a time of Three Years.
- Registration Plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI endorsed by NCVT/SCVT alongside wanted games accomplishment (Diploma in Engineering isn’t considered as an option higher capability. ActApprenticeship/ITI is the main capability and no other capability remembering Diploma for Engineering is acknowledged as an elective capability on the ground of being a higher capability in a similar line of preparing). The preparation period for the chose up-and-comers will be according to surviving guidelines. (Authority: Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG) 11/2018/RR-I/51 Dt. 16.01.2019).
Read More: UCIL Recruitment 2020
How to Apply for SWR Sports Quota Recruitment 2020?
The Eligible candidates apply for the posts from 28 November to 28 December 2020.