Canara Bank has recently released the recruitment notification for Specialist Officer-SO posts in various disciplines i.e (Backup Administrator, Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialist, BI Specialist, Antivirus Administrator, Network Administrator, Database Administrator, Developer / Programmer, System Administrator, SOC Analyst, Manager’s Law, Cost Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Manager Finance, Information Security Analyst & Others). It invites online application from the eligible candidates for 220 vacancies in the Canara Bank SO recruitment 2020. Eligible candidates should apply online for the above said Canara bank administrator jobs Specialist Officer Vacancy on or before 15.12.2020. Applicants can start apply from 25.11.2020.
Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Applicants will be selected on the basis of Short Listing/ Test/ Group Discussion/ interview for Canara Bank Jobs 2020. The candidates who are shortlisted for Group Discussion and Interview, will have to submit the print out of application along with other documents. Aspirants must have full fill the desired educational qualification. Selection is on the basis of rank lists drawn based on the total marks calculated. On-line Test, GD and Interview will be held at identified centers for Canara bank Data Analyst Vacancy 2020. Applicants currently serving in Government Sector should apply through proper channel. Canara Bank administrator jobs and vacancy details are given below.
About CANARA Bank
CANARA Bank is a public sector bank in India which provides banking and financial services. It has been functioning since 1906. The headquarter is located in the city Bangalore, Karnataka. The bank also provides many services such as investment banking, consumer banking, commercial banking, retail banking, private banking, asset management, pensions, mortgages and credit cards. Presently, there are more than 50 thousand employees who are working in the Canara bank around India.
Details of Canara Bank Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Canara Bank|
|Job Name||Specialist Officer i.e (Backup Administrator, Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialist, BI Specialist, Antivirus Administrator, Network Administrator, Database Administrator, Developer / Programmer, System Administrator, SOC Analyst, Manager’s Law, Cost Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Manager Finance, Information Security Analyst & Others)|
|Starting Date for submission of Application||25.11.2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online application||15.12.2020|
Read More: SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Details of Canara Bank Administrator Jobs 2020:
- As per the notification, 220 vacancies are allocated for above said specialist Jobs.
|Name of the Post||No. of. Vacancies|
|1. Backup Administrator||04|
|2. Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialist||05|
|3. BI Specialist||05|
|4. Antivirus Administrator||05|
|5. Network Administrator||10|
|6. Database Administrator||12|
|7. Developer / Programmer||25|
|8. System Administrator||21|
|9. SOC Analyst||04|
|10. Manager’s Law||43|
|11. Cost Accountant||01|
|12. Chartered Accountant||20|
|13. Manager Finance||21|
|14. Information Security Analyst||04|
|15. Ethical Hackers and Penetration Testers||02|
|16. Cyber Forensic Analyst||02|
|17. Data Mining Expert||02|
|18. OFSAA Administrator||02|
|19. OFSS Techno Functional||05|
|20. Base 24 Administrator||02|
|21. Storage Administrator||04|
|22. Middleware Administrator||05|
|23. Data Analyst||02|
|25. Senior Manager||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank Manager & Other Posts
Educational Qualification for Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020
- Candidates must have completed Engineering(B.E./ B. Tech / M.E. / M. Tech)/ Post Graduate/ MBA/ CA/ Degree in Law/ BA/ MA / BSc / MSc in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Canara Bank Online Test Pattern:
- Online Examination for Specialist Posts will be on January/ February 2021 (tentative).
- Canara Bank Online Test will be of 150 Questions for 200 Marks.
- The timing will be of 2 hours.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
Examination Centers for Canara Bank Specialist Officer Written Test 2020:
- Bank will be holding online written test at Ahmedabad, Bareily, Baroda, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dehradun, Ernakulam, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur and Vishakhapatnam.
Read More: Bihar UDHD Recruitment 2020
- Applicants should have 01-05 experience in relevant field.
|Backup Administrator, Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialist, BI Specialist, Antivirus Administrator, Network Administrator, Database Administrator, Developer / Programmer, System Administrator, SOC Analyst.||20-30 years|
|Manager’s Law, Cost Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Manager Finance, Information Security Analyst, Ethical Hackers and Penetration Testers, Cyber Forensic Analyst, Data Mining Experts, OFSAA Administrator, OFSS Techno Functional, Base 24 Administrator, Storage Administrator, Middleware Administrator, Data Analyst, Manager & Senior Manager, Manager.||22-35 years|
|Senior Manager.||25-38 years|
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Selection Process of Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020:
- Canara Bank will select the applicants on the basis of Short Listing/ Test/ Group Discussion/ interview.
Mode of Application of Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020:
- You can submit online application only.
Application Fee of Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020:
- SC/ST/PWBD – Rs.100+GST
- All Others– Rs. 600+ GST
- Candidates required to apply ON-LINE through bank’s website.
Read More: Bihar Police Recruitment 2020
How to apply for Latest Canara Bank Jobs 2020
- Go to official website of the Canara Bank.
- Click “Careers” select “recruitment”.
- Find the advertisement stating “Recruitment Project – 2/2020 – Specialist Officers & Special Recruitment Drive under ST Category” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Online Application Portal will be live from 25.11.2020.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
IMPORTANT LINKS of Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020