WB Police Recruitment 2021 – West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has delivered the warning for enlistment to the post of Constable, Lady Constable, Sub-Inspector/Lady Sub-Inspector of Police (Unarmed Branch), and Sub-Inspector of Police (Armed Branch) on its authority site for example on wbpolice.gov.in. Up-and-comers can apply either through on the web or disconnected mode for WBPRB Constable Recruitment 2021 prior to 20 February 2021.
A gigantic number of openings are informed by the board. A sum of 9720 openings is accessible of which 8632 are for Constable Posts and 1088 for SI Posts.
Applicants who might fill the online application structure effectively will be called for WB Police Constable Prelims Exam or WB Police SI Prelims Exam. More subtleties on WB Police SI Recruitment and WB Police Constable Recruitment are given underneath in this article. WB Police Constable and SI posts vacancy details are given below.
|Notification||WB Police Recruitment 2021 for 9720 Constable, Lady Constable, SI of Police, Lady SI Posts, Download WBPRB Notification @wbpolice.gov.in|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 20, 2021|
|Organization||West Bengal Police|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
Beginning Date of Application – 22 January 2021
Last Date for the accommodation of utilization: 20 February 2021
WB Police Vacancy Details
All out Posts – 9720
Constable – 7440
Woman Constable – 1192
SI of Police (Unarmed Branch) – 753
Woman SI of Police (Unarmed Branch) – 150
SI of Police (Armed Branch) – 185
WB Police Salary:
WB Police Constable Salary – Level-6 in the pay matrix [ Rs. 22,700 – Rs. 58,500]
WB Police SI Salary – Pay Scale of Level – 10 in the pay matrix (Rs. 32,100 – Rs. 82,900)
Qualification Criteria for WB Police Constable and SI Posts
Constable – Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its same.
SI of Police – Bachelor’s certificate in any control from a perceived college or its same.
The candidate should have the option to talk, peruse and compose Bengali Language. Notwithstanding, this arrangement won’t be relevant to the people who are lasting occupants of slope sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts.
Constable – 18 to 27 Years
SI of Police – 20 to 27 Years
WB Police Selection Process
The determination will be done based on:
WB Police Constable Selection Criteria:
- Primer Written Test: There would be 100 target type questions having a different selection of answers conveying 01 (one) mark each. The length of this test will be 60 minutes. The question paper will be set in two dialects (Bengali and Nepali)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) – The competitors who will qualify in the composed test will be called for PMT
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – The applicants who qualify in PMT will be permitted to participate in PET. They are needed to complete 1600 meters run in 6 min and 30 sec ( 800 m disagreement 4 min for Lady Constable)
- Final Written Test – There will be 85 Objective Type Questions (MCQs) conveying 01 imprints each. The span of the assessment will be 60 minutes. The question paper will be set in two dialects (Bengali and Nepali) aside from inquiries on English language. ¼th of the assigned imprints will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Interview – Interview will be of 15 imprints.
Based on the imprints acquired in the Final Written Examination and the Interview, a legitimacy rundown of the temporarily chosen applicants will be set up by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. WB Police Constable and SI posts vacancy details are given above.
WB Police SI Selection Criteria:
- Preliminarily Examination: There will be 100 MCQs of 200 imprints on General Studies, Logical and scientific thinking, and Arithmetic. The term of the assessment being an hour and a half. ¼th of the distributed imprints will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The Physical Measurement Test (PMT) comprise of estimating of tallness, weight and chest of the competitors qualified in the starter assessment will be taken trailed by the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) of the qualified applicants.
- Final Combined Competitive Examination : The Final Combined Competitive Examination will comprise of three papers of traditional kind of inquiry of 200 imprints
- Personailty Test: Qualified competitors will be called for Personality Test of 50 marks.Candidates’ capacity to talk in Bengali will be tried in the Personality Test. The base finish mark for the character assessment will be 08 (eight)
The last legitimacy rundown of temporarily chose competitors will be set up based on the complete imprints got in the three papers of the Final Combined Competitive Examination and the imprints acquired in the Personality test.
All temporarily chosen possibilities for Constable and SI Posts will be needed to show up for Medical Examination at the State Government assigned emergency clinics.
Step by step instructions to Apply for WB Police Constable SI Recruitment 2021?
On-line accommodation – Candidates can apply on the site wbpolice.gov.in by topping off their data and transferring checked photos and marks. Candidates are encouraged to follow the strategy appropriately for applying through on the web. Installment of Application, as well as Processing Fees, can be made on-line through installment entryway by utilizing Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank.
Disconnected Application – The disconnected Application Form should be downloaded utilizing the site wbpolice.gov.in. Prior to downloading the application structure, the candidate needs to click for the post he/she wishes to apply for. WB Police Constable and SI posts vacancy details are given above.
WB Police Application Fee:
All classifications aside from Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal just) – Rs. 170/ –
SC and ST (West Bengal just) – Rs. 20/ –
All classes aside from Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal just) – Rs. 270/ –
SC and ST (West Bengal just) – Rs. 20/ –
Frequently asked questions
Ans. February 20, 2021
Ans. 18 to 27 years
Ans. For all candidates except ST/ SC of West Bengal – Rs. 170/-
SC/ ST of West Bengal – Rs. 20/-
Ans. Candidates may apply online before February 20, 2021
Ans. January 22, 2021