Tripura Government Jobs 2021: Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning(DESMP), Tripura has released a new job notification (No.10. (28)/DESMP/ESTT/2020/4472) to fill up the 2500 vacancies. The posts for which the recruitment will be done are – Multi-Tasking Staff, Group-D, (Non-Technical) on fixed pay basis in various department of Government of Tripura. Applicants searching for Tripura Government Jobs can take advantage of this chance & can apply for JRBT Tripura online @employment.tripura.gov.in. Applicants can apply online for Tripura Agartala Jobs from 28.12.2020 to 11.02.2021. The link will be available on the official website from 28th December.
Applications should hold V/ VIII Std from recognised schools to qualify the eligibility criteria. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered on any chance. The applicant should upload their relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification and check the given information correctly. Selection will be based on Test/ Interview. For instance, total Marks for written test is 100. Also, interested candidates should pay fee online attached with the application.
Before applying to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Therefore aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. Tripura Government Jobs vacancy notification 2021 details and eligibility criteria given below.
Details of Tripura Vacancy Notification 2021:
|Organization Name||Government of Tripura|
|Job Name||Multi-Tasking Staff, Group-DE, (Non-Technical)|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||11.02.2021|
- Submission of Online Application – 28/12/2020 to 11/02/2021
- Last date of payment of fees – 11/02/2021
Read More: TDMNS College Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura Jobs Advertisement 2021:
Educational Qualification for JRBT Tripura Jobs:
- Applicants should hold V/ VIII Std from a recognized School.
- However refer advertisement for more details.
- Age limit is 18 years to 41 years.
- Check advertisement for age limit.
Selection Process for Tripura Government Vacancy:
- Selection may be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Rs.200/- for UR Category.
- Rs.150/- for SC/ST Category.
- No fee for PWD Candidates.
You should make the payment via online mode
Read More: ESIC Udyogmandal Recruitment 2020
How to Apply Online for Tripura Government Careers 2021:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on “RECRUITMENT FOR MULTI-TASKING STAFFS, GROUP-D, (CATEGORY NON-TECHNICAL) 2500 POSTS”, given under the section What’s New.
- Tripura notification will get open read it and check your Eligibility.
- To apply, enter your details correctly.
- Online Portal will be live from the informed date 28.12.2020.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login on the official website.
- Candidates should fill up the online form with required and appropriate details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form, to review all the information.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before final submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether all the provided information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click on the submit button, your online form gets submitted.
IMPORTANT LINKS for Tripura Government Jobs 2021
(Apply on the official website after 28/12/2020)
Read More: SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Ans. The last date of application is 11.02.2021
Ans. Only online mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. The link to the registration will be available on the official website from 28/12/2020 to 11/02/2021.
Ans. Total there are 2500 vacancies.