TDMNS College Recruitment 2020: TDMNS has released the notification with 23 live vacancies for Teaching & Non-Teaching staff posts. As per the recent notification, TDMNS invites offline applications from the eligible candidates. Candidates who are seeking for Tamil Nadu jobs can apply for the post of TDMNS Assistant Professor, Junior Assistant, Typist, Laboratory Assistant, Record Clerk & Library Assistant posts. As per the instructions, last date for application submission is 14.12.2020 & 28.12.2020.
Tirunelveli Dakshina Mara Nadar Sangam College was started as an approved College in July 1971. For instance, TDMNS have 15 openings for Teaching faculty in Mathematics, Physics, Botany & Commerce departments. Eligible candidates who are applying for the post of Assistant Professor should submit the application on or before 28.12.2020. On the other side, candidates who are applying for Non-Teaching posts need to submit the application on or before 14.12.2020. TDMNS is going to recruit the candidates for said posts as per the Judgement of Madras High-court Madurai Bench passed order against W.P (MD) 11004 of 2020.
Applicants should fill their particulars in TDMNS prescribed application format. Selected candidates after the entire process will be appointed at T.Kallikulam. Aspirants are also advised to check the official website and the official notification PDF before proceeding for the application.
Details of TDMNS College Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tirunelveli Dakshina Mara Nadar Sangam College (TDMNS College)|
|Job Name||Assistant Professor, Junior Assistant, Typist, Laboratory Assistant, Record Clerk & Library Assistant|
|Job Location||T.Kallikulam, Tirunelveli|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||14.12.2020 & 28.12.2020|
Vacancies of TDMNS Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for TDMNS Assistant Professor, Lab Assistant & Other Posts
Educational Qualification, Age Limit & Salary
- As per the UGC norms and Tamil Nadu Government Rules.
- Application through offline will be acceptable.
- Send the filled prescribed application form along with essential documents to the provided address – The Secretary, Tirunelveli Dakshina Mara Nadar Sangam College, T.Kallikulam, Tirunelveli – 627 113.
Steps to apply for TDMNS College Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website tdmnscollege.edu.in .
- Find the Announcement section & click on “Advertisement Regarding Teaching Permanent Post” under that section for Assistant Professor vacancies.
- Click “Advertisement Regarding Non-Teaching Permanent Post” for Non-teaching staff vacancies under Announcement Section.
- Notification will get open, read it and check your eligibility.
- Submit the prescribed format of filled application form along with needed documents to the provided address.
||LINK 1 LINK 2|
Ans. The last date of application is 14.12.2020 & 28.12.2020 for Non-Teaching and Teaching.
Ans. Offline applications are accepted.
Ans. The applications should be mailed to –The Secretary, Tirunelveli Dakshina Mara Nadar Sangam College, T.Kallikulam, Tirunelveli – 627 113.
Ans. There are overall 23 vacancies.
Ans. Yes, there are separate notifications as provided in the official website. Also, direct links are available above in the link section.