TNSIC Recruitment 2021: TamilNadu Information Commission(TNSIC) has published the notification and invites applications for appointment of various Assistant Programmer posts. For instance, it invites offline mode of applications from the interested and eligible candidates. Aspirants who are seeking for jobs in Tamil Nadu can now submit their application form to the provided address before the last date ends. As per the notice, there are various vacancies which will be filled by TNSIC. According to the TamilNadu Information Commission notification, interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can now apply and applications will be received up to 29.01.2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma . The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs. 35,900/- . The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
TNSIC Assistant Programmer Recruitment Notification & Tamil Nadu Information Commission Application form is now available @www.tnsic.gov.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Selected candidates after all the TNSIC recruitment procedure will get posting at the location Chennai [Tamil Nadu].
Details of TNSIC Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Information Commission|
|Job Name||Assistant Programmer|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamil Nadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||29.01.2021|
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. TNSIC Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
Read More: Tamilnadu Government Jobs 2021
Eligibility Criteria for TNSIC Assistant Programmer Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Degree in Science or Statistics or Economics or Commerce with PG Diploma in Computer Application from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- TNSIC selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Refer official notification to get address details.
How to apply Tamilnadu Information Commission Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website tnsic.gov.in..
- Then go to the section “Career” and find the advertisement “Notification for Requirement of Assistant Programmer”, then click on the advertisement.
- The notification will get open, read it and then check your Eligibility requirements.
- After that, download the application form and fill up all the details correctly.
- Then send it to the provided address before the last date.
IMPORTANT LINKS TNSIC Recruitment 2021
Read More: TNRD Overseer Recruitment 2021
FAQs TNSIC Recruitment 2021
Ans. The last date of application is 29.01.2021.
Ans. Only offline mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. The format of the application form is provided in the official notification PDF only. The direct link to the notification is given above or is available at the official website.
Ans. Total there are various vacancies.