Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency (TNeGA) has released a notification at http://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Programmer, Administration in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through Online on or before 12th December 2020. TNeGA Recruitment notification 2020 vacancy and eligibility details are given below.
TNeGA Recruitment Notification 2020 Important Dates
- Start Date to Apply Online – 02nd November 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online – 12th December 2020
TNeGA Recruitment Notification 2020 Vacancy Details
Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency (TNeGA)
|Name of the Post||Programmer, Administration|
|Total No of Posts||Various|
|Pay Scale||As Per TNeGA Official Notification|
|TNeGA Official Website||http://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in|
Read More: RPSC Recruitment 2020
TNeGA Programmer, Administration Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Details
|Programmer||BE/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc|
|Software Programmer||BE/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Ss.|
|OS & DB Administration||B.Tech/ MCA|
Age Limit: As per the TNeGA Recruitment Norms.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee Null.
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply for TNeGA Recruitment 2020 – Programmer, Administration Jobs
Eligible candidates and who searching for TNeGA Govt jobs can apply online at TNeGA official website http://www.tnesevai.tn.gov. in starts from 02nd November 2020 to 12th December 2020.
Read More: THDC Recruitment 2020
Steps to Apply for TNeGA Programmer, Administration Jobs 2020
- Candidates should apply online only through TNeGA Official Website
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TNeGA online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Payment of fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable)
- At last click on submitting the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.