RPSC Recruitment 2020 – NEW DELHI – The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has delivered an online enlistment warning. According to the RPSC enlistment 2020, there is a sum of 918 openings of Assistant Professor – Botany, Chemistry, Maths, Physics, Zoology, and so on Intrigued applicants who meet the qualification standards of RPSC enlistment 2020 can apply till December 08, 2020. Check all subtleties identified with the RPSC Recruitment 2020 dates and eligibility criteria here.
RPSC Recruitment 2020 Dates
- The application will start from November 09, 2020
- The last date to apply is December 08, 2020
RPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
The post-wise vacancies for RPSC Recruitment 2020 are mentioned here.
Textile Dyeing & Painting
Drawing & Painting
Home Science (Food Nutrition)
Home Science (Education Extension)
Home Science (Home Management)
Home Science (Child Development
Home Science (Clothing Textile)
Read More: ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment 2020
RPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
As per the academic qualification, candidates must have a Master’s Degree with Minimum of 55% marks in the related subject with UGC NET/SLET/SET exam along with working knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script and also knowledge of Rajasthani Culture. According to the age limit, the minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- I will activate the apply online link on November 09, 2020.
- Candidates will have to do OTR (One Time Registration).
- Login using the credentials and fill in all the important details.
- Pay the application fee and click on submit.
- Take the printout of the hardcopy of the form and the payment receipt and keep it safe.
Read More: UCO Bank Recruitment 2020
RPSC Recruitment Application Fee
- For General/ EWS/ BC/ OBC (Other State Candidates): Rs. 350/-
- For OBC, BC Candidates of Rajasthan: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Rs. 150/-