Supreme Court Recruitment 2020, Apply for Jr. Court Assistant Vacancies @ sci.gov.in
Supreme Court of India is the premier judicial court under the Constitution of India. They have invited and released notification for offline application from degree holders. Currently it has 07 openings in Technical Crade. As per the SCI recruitment notification, these 07 vacancies are allocated for Junior Court Assistant & Branch Officer Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for courts in Delhi can download application form @sci.gov.in. The last date for application of Supreme Court of India recruitment 2020 is 06.11.2020.
About Supreme Court
Supreme Court of India is the highest judicial Court in India. The last appeal of cases is handled by the Supreme Court of India. The Supreme Court was established on 26 January 1950. Previously, it was called as Federal Court of India. The Court was located in Bhagwan Das Road, Tilak Marg, New Delhi. The Court was under the control of Constitution of India. Law amended by supreme court of India is applicable for all the courts in India.
Details of Delhi Supreme Court Recruitment 2020:
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Advertisement Number||No. F.6/2020-SCA (RC)|
|Job Name||Junior Court Assistant & Branch Officer|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||15.10.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||06.11.2020|
You may visit sci.gov.in website to get more details about Supreme Court of India recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply and further detailed information.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Total – 07 posts
- Branch Officer (Network Administrator) – 1 Post
- Branch Officer (Web Server Administrator)- 1 Post
- Branch Officer (Database Administrator) – 2 Posts
- Junior Court Assistant (Hardware Maintenance) – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SCI Assistant Vacancy 2020:
- Educational Qualification:
- Branch Officer (Network Administrator/Web Server Administrator/Database Administrator)– Master’s Degree in Engineering/Master of Technology in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized University or Equivalent OR Master’s Degree in Computer Application/Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized University. M.Sc. in Computer Science with First Class or at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent.
- Junior Court Assistant (Hardware Maintenance) – Minimum B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. In Computer Science or IT/Bachelor in Computer Application with First Class or at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Age Limit:
- For Branch Manager- 30 to 45 years.
- Jr. Court Assistant- 21-30 years.
Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be mainly based on Written test/ Interview.
- Candidates will be selected for Branch Officer Posts on the basis of written test, technical aptitude test, practical aptitude test, subjective test in the relevant field and Interview while for Junior Court Assistant Post, Candidate will be assisted on the basis of his performance in written test, technical aptitude test, practical aptitude test and interview.
SCI Recruitment 2020 Salary Structure
- Branch Officer (Network Administrator/Web Server Administrator/Database Administrator)- Level 11 with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 67,700/-)
- Junior Court Assistant (Hardware Maintenance) – (Level 6 with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-)
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Candidates can send their application to Branch Officer (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi.
IMPORTANT LINK –
- The direct link to the notification PDF – https://main.sci.gov.in/pdf/recruitment/15102020_153235.pdf
- Official website – https://main.sci.gov.in/
Steps to apply Supreme Court of India Jobs 2020:
- Go to official website sci.gov.in.
- Click on the highlight “Recruitment” and find the advertisement “Applications invited for participating in selection to the posts of Branch Officer (Technical Cadre) and Junior Court Assistant (Hardware Maintenance): Last date 6.11.2020”, click on it.
- Notification will open on a new window, read it and check your Eligibility.
- Download the application, fill it carefully as per your information.
- Finally send it to the above mentioned address.
SCI announced new job notification on 15.10.2020. Selected candidates will be appointed on probation for a period of two years in the first instance, further extended as per requirement. Selected candidates will be appointed at Supreme Court of India [New Delhi]. Applicants should hold degree and should attain prescribed age limit. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Candidates should attach the relevant documents along with the application form. Application should be sent to the Branch Officer (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court of India.