SBI HRMS Portal known as Human Resource Management System. SBI HRMS Login Portal specially developed for Staff , employees & Pensioners to check their Pay Slip, Salary Slip, Pension details and PF related issues. State Bank of India (SBI) started online portal to make things easy for employees and Pensioners i.e pensioners & employees to download their Pay Slip, Salary Slip, PF and more related to pay and allowances.
What is SBI HRMS Online Portal ?
All the SBI Employees & Pensioners can use SBI HRMS Login portal to check their Salary Slip ,Pay Slip, apply leave online and Pension Status. SBI HRMS login Portal is used by the SBI Employees whether they are Working or Retired to Check their Salary Slips, Pensions, Holiday Calendar, PF, Salary Details etc
@ hrms.onlinesbi.com .
Note: To Check all the information related to Salary and Pension for SBI Employee visit or login at hrms.onlinesbi.com.
How to login at SBI HRMS Portal
State Bank Of India HRMS Portal is one step solution to their employees to manages all the issues related salary. Follow below steps to login at HRMS SBI Portal.
- Firstly, you need to visit at hrms sbi home page i.e. hrms.onlinesbi.com
- After that , go to the login page that locates on the top right corner at sbi hrms portal login
- Then enter your User ID and Password
- Enter security captcha and click on login button
- Then you will be redirected to “SBI HRMS Portal” now you can check your required details
Note: Don’t share your login id and password with anyone.
How can I reset my password at SBI HRMS ?
As per the information given on hrms sbi login portal . This Facility is available for those who are having their Email id / Mobile No. REGISTERED with SBI HRMS.
Follow below steps to reset hrms sbi password:
- Firstly , visit the hrms official website i.e. hrms.onlinesbi.com
- Now just click on login button
- Scroll down below and “click on” forgot password
- Now one popup screen will open to reset your password
- Enter the following details for Generating a New Password.
- You have to enter “User ID” , ” Date Of Birth” , OTP Received on registered Mail Id and Mobile Number
- Then Click on “submit” button
- A password reset link will be sent to your email address. Open this link to reset the password
- Enter your new password and login to the HRMS Portal
Important things to remember while resetting your SBI HRMS Password
Remember these steps while resetting your hrms login password:
- This facility for resetting password is available to all the staff including pensioners.
- The new password will be sent on the Email id / Mobile No. which is registered in HRMS.
- Those whose Email Id’s / Mobile No. are not registered in HRMS Portal should arrange for sending an email from branch email Id to respective Circle HRMS team for the Password Reset / Registering in HRMS.
HRMS SBI Services
This portal is designed for SBI employees & Pensioners to check their required details without going to any branch . Check all the hrms services below:
- SAP (System Analysis & Programming): Capital management, succession planning, performance appraisals, competency assessment, career development, virtual classrooms, and property management.
- IRJ: Access to all activities of SBI, check Payslips, promotional schemes, recruitment programs, etc.
- SBI Coin: Information about pension slips, retirement plan, and pension plans
How to download Salary Slip at SBI HRMS Portal
With this option SBI Employees and pensioners can able to download their Salary Slip. At HRMS Login Portal all the employees can see their Salary Slip, Pay Slip Etc. Follow Below process to download Salary Slip.
- Visit the SBI HRMS Login Portal i.e hrms.onlinesbi.com
- Then click on Login icon
- After that login with your ” User ID” , ” Password”
- Then click on “Submit ” Button , you will redirect to a login window
- Just click on the salary slip
- Then select the required month to download the Salary slip
SBI HRMS Mobile App
SBI has developed hrms mobile app to make things easy for employees. By using SBI Human Resource Management System App employees can able to check Pay Slip, Apply for holidays, pensioners , PF related issues in just few minute’s.
How to apply for leave in the SBI HRMS portal
At SBI HRMS Leave page you check your leave request, approved leave , holidays list , leave balance and LFC/HTC Approval as well.
- First visit the SBI Human Resource Management System website : https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/
- Then login to the HRMS Portal , you will redirect to a login window
- On the menu, select the tab SBI HRMS leave , the you will direct you to the Leave page
- Select the type of leave you want to take
- Click on the type of leave and proceed to the start and end date of your leave.
- Continue to enter the city, and give a brief explanation about the leave.
- The system will check and verify the details and give a confirmation message to your registered email address.
SBI HRMS Contact Number
If you find difficulty while login at HRMS Portal or resetting password etc . Please visit your branch or you can contact SBI Helpline number given below:
Please Call SBI’s 24X7 helpline number i.e. 1800 11 2211 (toll-free), 1800 425 3800 (toll-free) or 080-26599990. Toll free numbers are accessible from all landlines and mobile phones in the country.”
Ans.- To login at hrms portal visit the hrms.onlinesbi.com from their you can login .
Ans. Yes, All the SBI Employees and pensioner’s can use same credentials to login at SBI HRMS Portal.
Ans. After login , Click on the pay slip link and it will take you to the pay slip browser window. In the pay slip browser select Year and Month . Then download salary slip as per your requirement.
Ans.-You can do so digitally through the Jeevan Pramaan portal (https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in).
Ans. That you can get from your SBI branch to see Pay Slip, PF , Leave Related queries.