Ramanujan College Recruitment 2021 – Ramanujan College, University of Delhi has welcomed applications for the Non Teaching posts. Intrigued and qualified people can apply for Ramanujan College at the very latest 19 February 2021.
Ramanujan College DU welcomed online applications for enlistment 14 Administrative Officer, Sr Personal Asst, Professional Asst, and Other Posts. The individual insights concerning the opportunities, age evidence, instructive capability, experience, and different conditions are given beneath as connection. The people are mentioned to go authority site through the subtleties and guarantee that they completely satisfying the base endorsed rules prior to applying. Ramanujan College Recruitment for non-teaching jobs vacancy details and eligibility criteria is given below.
Shutting Date for the accommodation of Online Application: 19 February 2021
Ramanujan College Non-Teaching jobs Vacancy Details
Administrative Officer: 01 Posts
Senior Personal Assistant: 01 Posts
Professional Assistant: 01 Post
Semi-Professional Assistant: 02 Posts
Laboratory Assistant: 04 Posts
Junior Assistant: 03 Posts
MTS-Library: 03 Posts
MTS-Laboratory: 01 Post
Qualification Non-Teaching Jobs for Ramanujan College Recruitment 2021
- Administrative Officer: Good scholarly record with Masters certificate with at any rate 55% of imprints or its comparable evaluation of B in the UGC seven-point scale (5% unwinding in imprints for SC/ST/PWD classification).
- Senior Personal Assistant: A Bachelor Degree from perceived University.
- Professional Assistant: M.Lib. Sc/M.L.I.Sc. Or then again Equivalent or Post Graduate with Master Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or some other control and B.Lib. Sc./B.L.I.Sc
- Semi-Professional Assist. (SPA): Graduate in Science/Arts/Commerce or some other control or some other higher capability. (b ) B.Lib.Sc/B.L.I.Sc. (c ) Course in PC application(CA) at Graduate or PG Level or 06 (six) months PC course from a perceived/enrolled organization.
- Laboratory Assistant: Should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or an identical assessment with Science Subjects. Or on the other hand Graduate with pertinent subjects
- Junior Assistant: A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its identical capability from a perceived Board/University/Institution (b ) Having a composting rate of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through PCs.
- MTS-Library: Class 10thpass or comparable exam from any State Education Board (SEB) or Government perceived Institution.
- MTS-Laboratory: Should have passed class tenth or an identical assessment with Science Subjects from perceiving Board.
Age Limit: Persons ought to have ages between 27 years to 35 years. Age unwinding is relevant according to government rules.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The most effective method to Apply for Ramanujan College Recruitment 2021
Through the endorsed application design intrigued and qualified people can apply for Ramanujan College prior to 19 February 2021. After accommodation of online structure, competitors need to print the printed version of online structure and glue the new identification size photo on this structure, sign it and send it to the following location most recent by 21 February 2021 till 05.00 p.m. The Principal Ramanujan College (University of Delhi) Kalkaji, New Delhi – 110019.
Frequently asked questions
Ans. February 19, 2021
Ans. 27 to 35 years. Age relaxation is there as per govt. rules
Ans. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application format for Ramanujan college recruitment.
Ans. 14 non teaching posts
Ans. There is different eligibility criteria for each post candidates are requested to go through the article for detailed criteria.