NITRD Recruitment 2021 – National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) has welcomed applications for the LDC, HMTS, Driver, and different posts. Intrigued and qualified candidates can apply for the National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the endorsed application design prior to 28 February 2021.
Those Persons are keen on the Following Process of NITRD Recruitment 2021 and complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can Peruse the Full Notification and Apply Offline for NITRD Post 2021.
NITRD Recruitment Job Summary
|Notification||NITRD Recruitment 2021: Apply for 56 LDC, HMTS, Driver, and Other Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 28, 2021|
|Organization||National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Senior Secondary, Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Graduate|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
The Closing date for accommodation of the application: 28 February 2021
NITRD LDC, HMTS, Driver, and other Vacancy Details
- Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery: 01 Post
- System Analyst: 01 Post
- Health Education Officer: 01 Post
- Psychologist: 01 Post
- House Keeper: 01 Post
- X-Ray Technician: 01 Post
- Library Information Assistant: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 04 Posts
- Junior Electric Mechanic: 01 Post
- Driver: 01 Post
- Hospital Multi Tasking Staff (HMTS): 43 Posts
Qualification LDC, HMTS, Driver, and other Job
- Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery): Double Post Graduate for example MD/MS alongside M.Ch. (Thoracic Surgery)/M.Ch. (Cardio-Thoracic Surgery) or Specialty leading group of Thoracic Surgery (USA) OR identical with 02 years Experience.
- System Analyst: Post Graduate with Master certificate in Statistics/Maths/Operation Research/Computer Applications, or M.Tech. PC Application. 05 (five) a long time in a comparable set up (with Ph.D.) or 07 (seven) a long time exp.
- Health Education Officer Master Degree in Anthropology/Sociology/Psychology/Social work. 03 (three) a long time research/preparing exp. in Community Health Work.
- Psychologist: Master Certificate in Psychology. PhD. in Psychology.
- House Keeper: Class tenth pass or comparable capability with Certificate in Catering and Kitchen Management. 03 years experience in running a lodging/kitchen.
- X-Ray Technician: Class 10+2 or same and 02 years Diploma in Radiography with long term insight.
- Library Information Assistant: B.Sc/BA/B.Com. Lone ranger of Library Science.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Matriculation or comparable with the speed of 30 w.p.m. in typing (Hindi or English).
- Junior Electric Mechanic: Middle pass with five star Wireman testament with three (03) a long time working exp. as Electrician or Wireman. Or then again Certificate of Electrician/wireman from ITI.
- Driver: Class tenth class pass.
- Hospital Multi-Tasking Staff: Matriculation (Class tenth) or identical pass.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Instructions to Apply
Intrigued and qualified candidates can apply for the National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the recommended application design at the very latest 28 February 2021. Applications are welcomed from Indian Nationals for the accompanying Vacancies in the endorsed design alongside the essential charge and should arrive at the workplace of the undersigned by not later than 15:30 hours on 28 February 2021.
Frequently asked questions
Ans. February 28, 2021
Ans. Secondary, senior secondary, under graduate, post graduate, graduate
Ans. Candidates may apply for NITRD recruitment through the prescribed application format.
Ans. 56 vacancies
Ans. New Delhi