National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) has released notifications for the Consultant, Junior Consultant and Senior Consultant posts. Interested candidates can now apply for National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) Recruitment Notification 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 04 December 2020. Further the eligible applicants are advised to go through the official website and the official notification PDF for the detailed information where they can check their eligibility and then apply for the required posts. NIDM Consultant Recruitment 2020 eligibility criteria and vacancy details are given below.
- Closing Date for submission of application form : 04 December 2020
National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) Recruitment Consultant, Junior Consultant and Senior Consultant Vacancy Details
|Notification||NIDM Recruitment 2020: Apply for Consultant, Junior Consultant and Senior Consultant Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 4, 2020|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate|
|Functional||Other Functional Area|
NIDM Recruitment VACANCY DETAILS:
- Senior Consultant: 02 Posts
- Consultant: 02 Posts
- Junior Consultant: 04 Posts
NIDM Recruitment Eligibility Criteria for Consultant, Junior Consultant and Senior Consultant Job
- Senior Consultant(SC): Post Graduate (PG) with Master Degree in Social Sciences/Environmental/Earth Science/Engineering/Disaster Management or allied subjects with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade.
- Consultant: Post Graduate (PG) with Master Degree in Social Sciences /Environmental/Earth Science/Engineering/Disaster Management or allied subjects with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade.
- Junior Consultant: Post Graduate (PG) with Master Degree with 55% marks in Social Sciences/Environmental/Earth Science/Engineering/Disaster Management or allied subjects with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent in Masters Degree with consistent good academic record.
Read More: TRIFED Recruitment 2020
Qualification in Details:
Applications are invited for the following positions in the National Institute of Disaster Management, New Delhi on contractual basis:
1. Positions: Sr. Consultant
2. Remuneration per month: Rs. 1,50,000/-
3. Specialization: Resilient Infrastructure and CBRN and DRR
4. Division: CBRN and Cyber Risk Management and Resilient Infrastructure.
5. Desirable qualifications/ experiences:
i). Experience of guiding candidates for research at Doctoral level.
ii). An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned or allied or relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
7. Duties & Responsibilities:
i). To lead academic activities/staff for fostering the concerned centre of the Institute.
ii). To plan, organize & supervise training programmes, workshops, conferences, webinars, seminars &e-learning courses for various stakeholders.
iii). To prepare/review training modules& curricula for disaster management.
iv). To liaise with nodal ministries and other Central/State/District Govt. Departments on policy formulation and capacity development related matters.
v). To carry out research, advocacy, documentation, consultancy and other activities related to disaster management as assigned by the Institute.
8. Engagement & Tenure: Contractual basis initially for a period of one year which may be further renewed for maximum 3 years as per performance, requirements at NIDM and willingness of both parties. The Institute reserves the right to terminate the services at any time without assigning any reason after giving one month’s notice.
9. Place of Posting: At present the institute is hosted in the Ministry of Home Affairs building at Jai Singh Road, New Delhi, but in process of shifting to its own campus at Sector 29, Rohini, New Delhi in next month.
Read More: RCFL Recruitment 2020
Maximum Age 65 years.
The Executive Director, National Institute of Disaster Management, Ministry of Home Affairs, A-wing, 4th floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110001.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
1. Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format form with relevant documents along with a superscription “Application for the post of _____”. Application should be addressed to The Executive Director, National Institute of Disaster Management, Ministry of Home Affairs, A-wing, 4th floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110001 and must reach latest by 04.12.2020.
2. Soft copy of the application form should also be sent through the email at email@example.com