TRIFED Recruitment 2020: Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited (TRIFED) has recently released recruitment notification fill up 30 vacancies for the post of Procurement Executive. They invite eligible candidates for the walk in interview to for the posts of Procurement Executives in various TRIFED’s Regional Office in India. Applicants can walk in for the above said posts who are seeking central government jobs from the scheduled dates 17.11.2020 to 25.11.2020. Further, the interested applicants can download the official notification and application form @www.trifed.tribal.gov.in. TRIFED Procurement executive recruitment 2020 eligibility and vacancy details are given below.
Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Ltd is a national-level apex organization functioning under the Govt of India. The posts released is on Contract Basis initially for a period of 11 months from the date of engagement which may be extended as per the functional need of TRIFED. The applicants may submit the duly filed application/ Bio Data along with the relevant documents as mentioned in the official website. Selection will be based mainly on Interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Interview. Applicants should pass +2/ Equivalent and should have attained prescribed age limit. Application submitted after the due date and incomplete application will be rejected. For more details of TRIFED recruitment vacancy, upcoming Tribes India jobs notices, syllabus, upcoming notifications, we advise the candidates to check the official website and notification PDF.
TRIFED Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Ltd|
|Job Name||Procurement Executives|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Walk-In Date||17.11.2020 to 25.11.2020|
Read More: VCBL Recruitment 2020
TRIFED Recruitment Vacancy Details:
- As per the notification, overall 30 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Location wise vacancy details are given below.
|TRIFED’s Regional Office||No. of Postions|
Eligibility Criteria for TRIFED Recruitment Executives Posts:
- Applicants should possess 12th Pass/ Equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit is 19-30 years.
Pay Scale/ Salary:
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.18,924 – 20,522 per month.
- Persons possessing qualification of Intermediate but not graduates : Rs. 18924/- Per Month
- Persons possessing qualification of Graduation & above : Rs. 20522/- Per Month
Read More: GPSC Recruitment 2020
- Selection will be based on Interview.
- Process of Selection of Procurement Executives:
A Roster will be developed for hiring from the applicants as per the Terms of Reference specified in the advertisement. The candidates shall be hired on the “Walk-in Interview” basis and selected by appearing personally in the respective specified Offices. The selected candidates who don’t accept the offer shall be also on record for future opportunities as per due processes.
- Applicants should attend their Walk-In Interview in various Regional offices of TRIFED between 10.00 A.M. to 5.30 P.M in the prescribed dates and go with full preparation.
- Other details regarding TRIFED Executive interview will be available in the official website.
Steps to apply Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Walk In Interview for Procurement Executives”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will get open, read it and check the Eligibility.
- Fill the application/ Bio-Data as prescribed in the notification & attach all your relevant documents along with the application.
- Finally appear for the walk in Interview with all your supporting Documents an the alloted date.