NHRC Recruitment 2021: National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has released notification and invites application for the posts of Senior Superintendent of Police, Senior Translator, Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Research Assistant, Asst. Librarian, Jr. Translator, Research Officer, Steno Grade-D & Staff Car Driver. NHRC released new job notification (Advertisement No: 03/2020) for filling up 26 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ nhrc.nic.in only through online. Aspirants seeking for Central Government Jobs can apply within 30 Days from the date of publication of Adv t/- in Employment News.
Details of NHRC Recruitment Notification 2021:
|Organization Name||National Human Rights Commission|
|Job Name||Senior Superintendent of Police, Senior Translator, Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Research Assistant, Asst. Librarian, Jr. Translator, Research Officer, Steno Grade-D & Staff Car Driver|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||23.01.2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||Within 30 Days i.e (From the date of publication of Advt/- in Employment News)|
Aspirants are advised to check the NHRC official website and the NHRC Recruitment notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. NHRC Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
Details of National Human Rights Commission Vacancy Jobs 2021:
|Name of the Post||No. Of. Vacancies|
|Senior Superintendent of Police||03|
|Staff Car Driver||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NHRC Driver Recruitment 2021:
Educational Qualification for Human Rights Commission Jobs:
- Applicants should hold Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree from a recognized university
- Refer advertisement for more details.
Age Limit NHRC Job:
- Maximum age limit is 62 years.
Selection Process for NHRC Vacancies:
- The candidates will be selected entirely on the basis of Interview/ Academic Background/ Experience.
- Application via offline mode is accepted.
- Address: Under Secretary, National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110 023.
Steps to Apply NHRC Job Advertisement 2021:
- Go to the official website of NHRC @www.nhrc.nic.in
- Check the section ‘Recruitment’ given on the home page.
- Then search for ‘Activities >> Vacancies/ Results’.
- After that find the Advertisement for the above said posts.
- Open it and check eligibility criteria in the advertisement.
- Aspirants should download the NHRC application form Advertisement.
- Provide all the required details in the form.
- After that send it to the provided address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
Ans. The last date of application is Within 30 Days from 23.01.2021.
Ans. Only offline mode of NHRC application will be accepted.
Ans. The format of the NHRC application form is provided in the official notification PDF only. The direct link to the NHRC Recruitment notification is given above or is available at the official website.
Ans. Total there are 26 vacancies.
Ans. The form should be mailed to the postal address: Under Secretary, National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110 023.