NHPC Recruitment 2021: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation has released notification and invites applications from domicile of Himachal Pradesh to fill up 50 vacancies for Apprenticeship Training in the Various trade. For instance, NHPC is looking for dedicated candidates with willingness. This is a great opportunity for aspirants who are seeking ITI Central Government Jobs. Applicants need to first register themselves in apprentice India Portal & then send the filled application via Offline mode. As per the notice, NHPC application form should reach the office on or before the last date 15.01.2021. Aspirants can download NHPC Notification 2021 and can get the details regarding NHPC vacancies from the official website @ www.nhpcindia.com
Selected candidates after all the process will undergo one year apprenticeship training for the Session 2021-22. Incomplete applications & application received after due date will be strictly rejected. Further, candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at www.apprenticeshipindia.org & apply through this portal. Also, applicants should submit all relevant documents along with the application form as mentioned in the official notification. Application without documents will not be considered and get rejected. Selection is entirely on the basis of Academic Background/ Interview. After that, only short-listed applicants will be called for Interview. Applicants should pass 10th/ +2/ ITI from a recognized university can apply for this central government jobs.
Details of NHPC Recruitment Notification 2021:
|Organization Name||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15.01.2021|
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. NHPC Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
Read More: OPTCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details of NHPC Current Recruitment 2021:
- As per the notification, overall 50 vacancies are allocated for NHPC Apprentice posts.
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||20|
Eligibility Criteria for NHPC Apprentice Posts:
- Applicants should pass 10th/ 12th/ ITI from a recognized university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Selection may be based on Interview/ Test.
Read More: Himachal Pradesh University Recruitment 2021
Mode of Application:
- Application via offline is accepted.
- Applicants can send their application to Deputy General Manager (HR), Parbati-II HE Project, Nagwain, Mandi, Distt.- Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, Pincode- 175121
Steps to Download Application Form for NHPC Jobs 2021:
- Go to the official website of NHPC – @www.nhpcindia.com
- Go to the section ‘Careers’ given in the home page.
- Check the advertisement stating ‘Notification for apprenticeship training for the Session 2021-22 under Apprentices Act, 1961 at Parbati-II HE Project’.
- Download the notification and check your eligibility criteria.
- Then applicants should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal @apprenticeshipindia.org
- Provide all the details correctly in the form.
- Take the print out of the application form & send it to the above address.
Read More: UKMRC Recruitment 2021
Ans. The last date of application is 15.01.2021.
Ans. Only offline mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. The candidate must have a valid Aadhar number, Mobile number & E-mail ID before applying for Apprenticeship. ITI Passed candidates should register
themselves on Apprenticeship portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and apply through this portal. The candidate has to take print out of registration/applied at portal and send along with all self attested certificates to the mentioned address.
Ans. Total there are 50 vacancies.
Ans. The form should be mailed to the postal address: Deputy General Manager (HR), Parbati-II HE Project, Nagwain, Mandi, Distt.- Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, Pincode- 175121