Details of NALCO Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||National Aluminium Company Limited|
|Advertisement No||M&R/01/ 2021|
|Job Name||HEMM Operator, Mining Mate and Foreman Mining|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Notification Released Date||30.01.2021|
|Starting date of the Application||01.02.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||28.02.2021|
Aspirants are advised to check the NALCO official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. NALCO Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
National Aluminium Company Limited Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for NALCO Foreman Mining & Other posts Vacancies
- Applicant should have completed HSC/ ITI/ Diploma in a relevant field.
- Check the notification for more details.
- For HEMM Operator/ Mining Mate – Upper Age limit of 27 years.
- For Foreman Mining – Upper age limit of 28 years.
- Written Test/ Trade Test.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 100.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX- serviceman.
- Payment through dedicated bank account/ net banking/ debit/ credit card.
- Apply through both online and offline mode.
- The online application portal opens from 01.02.2021 to 28.02.2021.
- The last date to submit offline application is 08.03.2021 to the given address.
- Check the notification for address.
Steps to apply Online for NALCO Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “nalcoindia.com“
- Click Careers to find the notification of Recruitment of post of Mining Mate and HEMM operator at Mines.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply only through online mode.
- In the career page, click apply now for applying online.
- Fil the details properly on the application form.
- Finally click submit button.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||NOTIFICATION 1 | NOTIFICATION 2|
Ans. The last date of application is 28.02.2021.
Ans. Both online and offline mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. The Application Fees for general category is Rs. 100.
Ans. Total there are 32 vacancies.
Ans. The aspirants for NALCO will be selected entirely on the basis of Written Test/ Trade Test.