IOCL Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has published the notification and invites applications to fill up the posts of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in States of Eastern India (Jharkhand, West Bengal, Odisha, Bihar & Assam). Aspirants seeking for 10th pass Jobs can now apply for IOCL Apprentice vacancy 2021. As per the IOCL requirements, totally 505 vacancies are allocated for IOCL Apprentice recruitment and location wise details are given in official notification. According to the IOCL Notification [Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/ER/APPR/2020-21/2], applicants can now apply for online registration which started on 28.01.2021 and it will be ended on 26.02.2021.
Details of Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/ER/APPR/2020-21/2|
|Job Name||Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice|
|Job Location||Jharkhand, West Bengal, Odisha, Bihar & Assam|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||28.01.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||26.02.2021|
|Admit card release date||01.03.2021|
|Written test date||23.03.2021|
Aspirants are advised to check the IOCL official website and the IOCL notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. IOCL Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Name of the location||No of vacancy|
|West Bengal/ Bihar/ Odisha/ Jharkhand/ Assam||21|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Apprentice Vacancy
- Candidates should have passed Matric/ ITI/ Graduate/ Diploma in relevant trade from recognized board or institute.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years.
Selection Process IOCL Apprentice Posts
- Candidates will be selected for IOCL entirely on the basis of Written Test.
Mode of Application IOCL Recruitment 2021
- Candidates can apply to this apprenticeship training via online mode.
How to apply Indian Oil Apprentice Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website iocl.com.
- Click “careers” then select “Apprenticeships”.
- Find the advertisement “Notification for Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices under the Apprentices Act ,1961 at Indian Oil Corporation Limited – Eastern Region (MD)”.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will get open, read it and check your eligibility.
- Go back to the page, and there find the apply link.
- Enter your details correctly and make the required payment.
- Finally click on submit button and take the print of the IOCL application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
Ans. The last date of application is 26.02.2021.
Ans. Only online mode of IOCL Recruitment application will be accepted.
Ans. The Written Test will be conducted on 23.03.2021.
Ans. Total there are 505 vacancies.
Ans. The aspirants will be selected entirely on the basis of Written Test.