In Between COVID-19 situation Madhya Pradesh High Court Are Invited Online Application Form For the Post Of Civil Judge Phase II 2020. As per the Official notification Interested Candidate can apply online through MPHC Official website via Online Mode only. All the students must check their Eligibility Criteria before Apply Online . Here you can check detail Notification about MP High Court Civil Judge Phase-II Recruitment 2020.
Read More: How to crack any government Job
MP High Court Civil Judge Phase-II Recruitment 2020
MPHC Civil Judge Phase-II Online Form 2020
Post Name : MP High Court Civil Judge Phase-IIRecruitment 2020
(Madhya Pradesh High Court)
• Application Form Starting Date – 22-September-2020
• Last Date – 05-November-2020
• Fee Payment Last Date – 05-November-2020
• Last Date of Online Correction – 10-12 November 2020
• Admit Card – Update Soon
• Exam Date – Update Soon
• General / Other State – Rs. 1122.16/-
• Reserve Category – Rs. 722.16/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
(Age Calculate 01-January-2020)
Minimum – 21 Years
Maximum – 35 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)- As Per Rule
Number of Post – 252 Post
Registration | Login
Link Activate 22 September 2020
Download Official Notification
|Download Sarkari Job Android App|
MP High Court Civil Judge Phase-II Recruitment Online Form 2020
The Eligible students Can Check their Education Qualification, Age Limit , Selection Process , Exam date and Online application Form Starting and Closing Date give below.
Post Name – Civil Judge Phase-II
General – 102 Post
OBC – 29 Post
SC – 33 Post
ST – 88 Post
Educational Qualification – Graduation Degree in Any Stream From Recognized University In India.
How to Apply for MP High Court Civil Judge Phase-II Recruitment
Follow below steps to apply online through MPHC official website .
- Firstly , visit the MPHC official website or Click Here
- Students must read official notification very carefully
- Fill required details as per given in the application form.
- Pay application form fees through online mode.
- Print the application form for further usages .
*Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Mode of Selection
Selection will be based on -: