MMRDA Recruitment 2021: Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited(MMMOCL) has recently published the notification for appointment of candidates for Various Executive and Non-Executive Posts. This selection will be on permanent basis. According to the Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment notification dated on 09.01.2021, total 127 vacancies are filled by Maha Mumbai Metro and these vacancies are assigned for MMRDA Executive & Non-Executive Vacancy i.e. – Assistant Manager, Senior Section Engineer, Chief Traffic Controller, Section Engineer, Station Manager & Supervisor posts. Mumbai Metro will recruit the aspirants via interview basis. Candidates who are seeking Diploma Jobs must check their eligibility .Aspirants seeking for Metro Rail Jobs in Maharashtra can now send the filled application form to given mail address on or before the last date. The last date for submission of receipt of the MMMOCL recruitment application form is 08.02.2021.
Details of Mumbai Metro Rail Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited|
|Job Name||Assistant Manager, Station Manager, Chief Traffic Controller, Senior Section Engineer, Section Engineer & Supervisor|
|Job Location||Mumbai [Maharashtra]|
|The last date for receipt of application||08.02.2021|
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. MMRDA Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
Read More: CDAC Mumbai Recruitment 2021
MMRDA Vacancy 2021
Salary Details of Maharashtra MMRDA Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Monthly Salary|
|Station Manager||Rs.41800- 132300|
|Chief Traffic Controller|
|Senior Section Engineer||Rs.47600-151100|
|Section Engineer||Rs.41800- 132300|
Eligibility Criteria for Maha Mumbai Metro Non-Executive Posts
MMRDA Educational Qualification MMRDA Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Manager: Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Station Manager, Chief Traffic Controller, Sr. Section Engineer & Section Engineer posts: Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Applied Electronics / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Applied Electronics & Communication / Industrial Electronics / Power Electronics / Instrumentation / Instrumentation and Control/ Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering from a Government recognised University / Institute.
- Supervisor: Bachelor degree in any discipline from a government recognized University.
- Check MMRDA Recruitment 2021 Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Assistant Manager: 45 years
- Station Manager: 41 years
- Chief Traffic Controller: 42 years
- Senior Section Engineer & Sr. Section Engineer: 61 years
- Supervisor: 40 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- MMMRDA selection will be based on interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply MMDRA Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Check the section “Recruitment & Results” and there find the advertisement “Appointment of Various Executive and Non-Executive Posts on permanent basis”, click on the advertisement.
- Then the notification will get open, read it and check your Eligibility.
- Also, download the application form and fill up the form correctly.
- Then send/mail it to the provided mail address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
Read More: SECR Recruitment 2021
FAQs MMRDA Recruitment 2021
Ans. The last date of application is 08.02.2021.
Ans. Only online(mail) mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. The format of the MMRDA application form is provided in the official notification PDF only. The direct link to the MMRDA Vacancy notification is given above or is available at the official website.
Ans. Total there are 127 vacancies ijn MMRDA Recruitment 2021.
Ans. The form should also be mailed to : email@example.com