MAHA Metro Recruitment 2021: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro) has released notification and invites online mode applications from eligible candidates to recruit for Supervisory & Non-Supervisory posts Pune Metro Rail Project. Recently MAHA Metro published the new job notification stated as [ADVT NO: MAHA-Metro/P/HR/O &M/06(S)/2020 & ADVT NO: MAHA-Metro/P/HR/O &M/06(NS)/2020] on 08.12.2020 for Station Controller/ Train Operator/Train Controller, Section Engineer, Junior Engineer & Technician posts. As per the MAHA Metro Pune Recruitment notification, overall 139 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Applicants who are seeking for RAILWAY JOBS, can kindly make the online registration from 14.12.2020 to 21.01.2021 from the official website. MAHA Metro Pune jobs vacancy details are given below.
Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2020 notification & Pune Metro Recruitment apply online link is now available @www.mahametro.org. Maha Metro will recruit the aspirants on the basis of Online Test(CBT), Psycho Test, Personal Interview & Medical Examination. After the entire procedure selected candidates will be appointed at Pune Metro Rail Project. Further the selected candidates on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years. The online test will be held at Pune, Mumbai, Nagpur, Aurangabad in Maharashtra. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via DD. More details of Maharashtra Metro recruitment vacancy, upcoming MAHA Metro Pune jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website. Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. MAHA Metro engineer Recruitment jobs all details are given below.
Details of Pune Metro Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro)|
|Advertisement Number||ADVT NO: MAHA-Metro/P/HR/O &M/06(S)/2020|
|ADVT NO: MAHA-Metro/P/HR/O &M/06(NS)/2020|
|Job Name||Station Controller/ Train Operator/Train Controller, Section Engineer, Junior Engineer & Technician|
|Job Location||Pune [Maharashtra]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application & fee||14.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application & fee||21.01.2021|
Read Also: Mumbai Port Trust Advisor Recruitment 2020
MAHA Metro Pune 2021 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 139 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator/Train Controller||56||Rs. 33,000-1,00,000|
|Section Engineer||11||Rs.40,000 – 1,25000|
|Junior Engineer||19||Rs.33,000 – 1,00,000|
Eligibility Criteria for Maha Metro Supervisory & Engineer Recruitment
- Applicants should possess Engineering/ Diploma/ ITI in relevant trade from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Supervisory: 18 to 28 years.
- Non-Supervisory: 18 to 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Station Controller/ Train Operator/Train Controller: Online Test(CBT), Psycho Test, Personal Interview & Medical Examination.
- Section Engineer & Junior Engineer: Online Test(CBT), Personal Interview & Medical Examination
- Technician: Online Test (CBT) & Medical Examination
Mode of Application
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Read More: IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Rs.400 for UR/ OBC/ EWS candidates.
- Rs.150 for SC/ ST/ Women candidates.
- Station Controller/ Train Operator & Controller – Rs. 33,000 – 1,00,000/-
- Section Engineer – Rs.40,000 – 1,25000/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs.33,000 – 1,00,000/-
- Technician – Rs.20,000 – 60,000/-
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to apply for MAHA Metro Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website mahametro.org.
- Click on the section “Career” and then find the advertisement “ADVT NO: MAHA-Metro/P/HR/O &M/06(S)/2020 & ADVT NO: MAHA-Metro/P/HR/O &M/06(NS)/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will get open read it, and check your Eligibility before applying.
- Back to the page, find the link to apply.
- If you are new user, you have to first of all make a new registration otherwise you may login to your account then proceed to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment as the instructions are given on the notification.
- Finally click on the submit button and take the print out of the application form.
- Keep a copy of form with yourself for future reference.
|SUPERVISORY | NON SUPERVISORY|
The Online registration shall remain active from 10.00 Hrs of 14/12/2020 to 23.59 Hrs. of
Read More: IREL India Recruitment 2020
Ans. The Online registration shall remain active from 10.00 Hrs of 14/12/2020 to 23.59 Hrs. of 21/01/2021 only.
Ans. Only online mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. Total there are 139 vacancies.
Q4. Which mode of payment is accepted?
Ans. ONLINE mode of payment is instructed.