MEA Recruitment 2021: Central Passport Organization, a subordinate office of the Ministry of External Affairs has released notification and invites applications to fill up the various posts in passport offices. It hereby invites offline mode application from interested officers of Central govt/ State govt/ UT. There are total 16 vacancies filled by Passport office to recruit candidates and these vacancies are assigned for latest Passport Office Job Vacancies i.e. Passport Officer & Deputy Passport Officer posts. Aspirants seeking for Central Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu can now send the filled application form to the provided address within 60 days from the date of publication of this circular. MEA recruitment notification & Passport office recruitment application form is now available @ mea.gov.in.
Details of MEA Passport Officer Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Central Passport Organization|
|Job Name||Passport Officer & Deputy Passport Officer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru [Karnataka], Ghaziabad [UP], Chennai [Tamilnadu], Guwahati [Assam], Cochin [Kerala], Delhi, Lucknow [UP], Jaipur [Rajasthan], Mumbai [Maharashtra], Kozhikode [Kerala], Nagpur [Maharashtra], Kolkata [WB], Madurai [TN], Ranchi [Chhattisgarh], Pune [Maharashtra] & Visakhapatnam [AP].|
|Last Date for the Submission of offline application||Within 60 days|
Aspirants are advised to check the MEA official website and the MEA notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. MEA Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria and other vacancies notification details are provided below.
- According to the notification, overall 16 vacancies will be filled for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||Vacancy Number||Monthly salary|
|Deputy Passport Officer||13||Rs.67700-208700|
Eligibility Criteria for MEA Passport Officer & Dy. Passport Officer Posts
Educational Qualification MEA Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Should hold Degree from recognized university.
- Candidates age limit should not exceed 56 years.
Selection Process MEA Passport Officer Recruitment
- MEA will select the candidates entirely on interview basis.
Mode of Application MEA Recruitment 2021
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
Steps to apply Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website mea.gov.in
- Check for section “E-Citizen/Tenders -> Circulars/Notifications/Vacancies” and then select “Circulars/Notifications/Vacancies 2020”.
- Search the MEA advertisement “Vacancy Circular for the post of PO and DPO in Central Passport Organisation on deputation basis”, then click on the advertisement.
- The notification will get open, read it and check your qualification.
- Then download the application form and fill up all the details in the form correctly.
- Send the form to the provided address before the last date ends.
- OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM – DOWNLOAD HERE>>
FAQs MEA Recruitment 2021
Ans. The last date of application is Within 60 days from 31.12.2020.
Ans. Only offline mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. The format of the MEA application form is provided in the official notification PDF only. The direct link to the MEA notification is given above or is available at the official website.
Ans. Total there are 16 vacancies.
Ans. MEA will select the candidates entirely on interview basis.