IOCL Trade Apprentice Application 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has recently published the recruitment advertisement [PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2020] to engage Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions. It invites application via Online from 12th/ ITI/ Bachelor Degree form the eligible candidates to fill up 482 Indian Oil Latest Job Openings 2020. As per the Indian Oil Corporation notification 2020, these vacancies are allocated for India Oil Vacancy 2020. IOCL Trade Apprentice Application recruitment 2020 vacancy and eligibility details are given below.
The engagement is purely on contract basis for a total period of 12-15 months, further which can be extended as per the requirement. IOCL recruitment process will be based on Test/ Interview. Shortlisted aspirants will be later on placed at any of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited, India. Incomplete application & applications after the due date will not be accepted. Applicants should hold the prescribed qualification & age limit as per the notification. Before applying, candidates should register in a Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT)/ National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS).
More details of IOCL latest vacancy, upcoming Indian Oil notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website. Interested candidates are advised to check the official website and notification for more details and then as per their eligibility shall proceed for application. Applicants who want to get jobs in central govt can fill the online application form on or before the last date 22.11.2020. Applicants can also download the official notification PDF @iocl.com
About Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited shortly IOCL is one of the largest public sector company which meets the entire country energy demands. It has been functioning since 1959. Headquarter of IOCL is located in New Delhi, India until now. It produces products such as fuels, lubricants, petro chemicals and etc. Presently, there are more than thirty thousand employees working in this company under various sector. And due of its performance, IOCL is being a Maharatna Company. IOCL Trade Apprentice Application recruitment 2020 vacancy and eligibility details are given below.
Details of IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Job Name||Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||04.11.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of application||22.11.2020|
Read More: ONGC Recruitment 2020
IOCL Trade Apprentice Vacancy Detail:
- As per the notification, overall 482 vacancies are assigned for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below
|State /Region Name||State||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR|
|Western Region Pipelines||Gujarat||03||12||21||06||48|
|Eastern Region Pipelines||West Bengal||10||02||09||04||19|
|South Eastern Region Pipelines||Odisha||07||09||05||05||25|
|Northern Region Pipelines||Haryana||07||00||10||04||22|
|Southern Region Pipelines||Tamilnadu||06||00||08||03||15|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Trade Apprentice:
- Aspirants must have possessed 12th/ ITI/ Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
- Check Advertisement for detailed educational qualification.
Read More: ISRO SAC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Age limit should be 18-24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- IOCL selection will be primarily based on Written Test and interview.
Stipend/ Salary in IOCL
- Trade & Technician Apprentice will be paid a Stipend as per the Apprenticeship Rules.
- An additional amount of Rs.2500/- towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses.
- Consolidated stipend depends on the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to a particular location.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- APPLICATION FORM – CLICK HERE>>
- OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION – DOWNLOAD HERE>>
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE – https://iocl.com/
Read Also: Bihar UDHD Recruitment 2020
How to apply online IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2020:
Candidates kindly check the below process to fill the online IOCL application form 2020.
- Candidates kindly visit to the Official Website of the IOCL Recruitment.
- Click “Career” tab and find the advertisement for the IOCL application online.
- Indian Oil notification will open, read it and check your Eligibility.
- You can click on the Apply Now button as per the Post Name.
- If you are new to the website, firstly register yourself.
- After you complete your registration process, login with the necessary details.
- Start filling your application form with the necessary details.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents, photographs, and signature in proper formats.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, hit on the submit button to complete your recruitment process.
- Also, Take Print of the IOCL online application form or download it on the computer for future references.