Lady Hardinge Medical College Officials have recently published a job notification to fill up 179 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible and interested aspirants are requested to read the LHMC 2020 official notification (Given below) carefully before applying for Senior Resident job. LHMC career official website is www.lhmc-hosp.gov.in recruitment 2020. The selected candidates will be placed in All Over Delhi. The last date to submit the Application is 23rd November 2020. Thus the interested candidates can apply for the job notification from 31/10/2020 to 23/11/2020. For this notification, Lady Hardinge Medical College is recruiting candidates by Offline mode only. Continue this article for the LHMC Recruitment necessary qualification, age limit, pay scale and how to apply details, every information is given below. For further information, aspirants are advised to refer the official website and the official notification PDF. Details of LHMC Recruitment senior resident jobs and eligibility criteria are given below.
LHMC Notification 2020 – Important Dates
|Start date to submit the Application||31st October 2020|
|Last date to submit the Application||23rd November 2020|
LHMC Recruitment 2020 -179 Senior Resident Jobs
- Organization Name: Lady Hardinge Medical College(LHMC)
- Name of the Post: Senior Resident
- Total No of Posts: 179
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
- Official Website – http://www.lhmc-hosp.gov.in
LHMC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|For All Other Department||MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma.|
|For Accident & Emergency Department||MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma.|
|For Dental & Oral Surgery||Graduate with BDS degree, MDS Degree.|
Read More: AIIMS Patna Senior Resident Posts Vacancy
Age Limit for LHMC
Job Applicants age Maximum 40 Years to apply for the Latest Lady Hardinge Medical College Senior Resident Jobs 2020 Notification.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- PWD Candidates: Rs. Nil/-
Salary/ Remuneration Details
Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
|Senior Resident||Pay Matrix level number 11 ( Rs. 67,700 – Rs. 20,8700) as per 7th CPC|
Most of the times Lady Hardinge Medical College will follow the below steps to recruit the candidates.
- Written Exam.
- Certification Verification.
- Direct Interview.
LHMC Senior Resident Offline Application Form 2020 & Notification
Steps to Apply Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2020
The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for the Lady Hardinge Medical College Offline(By Postal) Recruitment 2020.
- Go to the official website of Lady Hardinge Medical College – http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in/
- There search for the Career/ Advertisement menu of LHMC recruitment.
- Search for the Senior Resident Job Notification and click on it.
- Download the form and view the LHMC Resident job notification.
- Verify your eligibility, check the fee and other information and proceed further.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill all the details correctly and attach the necessary documents.
- Attach the self attested the documents.
- Pay the application fees if applicable.
- Take a photocopy of your application for your future reference.
- Send the application form to the notified address before 23/11/2020.
Read More: NECTAR Recruitment 2020
Postal Address to Send Lady Hardinge Medical College Job Application 2020
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The applicants need to send the job application to the address below before the 23/11/2020.
|The Director, LHMC And Associated Hospital, New Delhi- 110001|