JKSSB announced new job notification on 16.12.2020. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. The applicant should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification. Applicants should hold prescribed Degree/ Diploma from a recognized university. Selected Candidates must carry original certificates, while attending the interview. Selection on the basis of Test/ Interview. JKSSB DEO vacancy notification given below.
Details of JKSSB Vacancy Notification 2021:
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Job Name||Librarian, Junior Librarian, Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer, Binder, Cataloguer, Conservation Assistant, Surveyor, Modeller, Photographer, Chemical Assistant, Lab. Assistant, Library Assistant, Driver, Record Keeper, Labour Inspector, Bioler Man, Care Taker & Others|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||27.12.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||16.01.2021|
eligibility criteria and other vacancy notification details are provided below.
Vacancy Details of JKSSB Advertisement 2021:
- 1700 vacancies are allocated for JKSSB DEO Recruitment 2020.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Junior Statistical Assistant||91|
|Data Entry Operator||23|
Eligibility Criteria for JKSSB DEO Vacancy 2021:
Educational Qualification for J&K SSB Jobs:
- Applicants should hold 10+2/ Any Degree/ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma from a recognised university.
- However refer advertisement for more details.
Age Limit (Maximum):
- Age Limit should be 40-48 years.
- Check advertisement for age limit.
Read More: NPST Recruitment 2020
Selection Process for JKSSB Vacancy:
- Selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
How to Apply Online for JKSSB Careers 2021:
- Go to the official website @ www.jkssb.nic.in
- Click ‘Advertisement Notice No 04 of 2020 for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts of various Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services’ given in the home page.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Online Portal will be live from 27.12.2020
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Read More: TIFR Recruitment 2020
Ans. The last date of application is 21.12.2020.
Ans. Only offline mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. The format of the application form is provided in the official notification PDF only. The direct link to the notification is given above or is available at the official website.
Ans. Total there are 79 vacancies.
Ans. The form should be mailed to the postal address: