CIIL Mysore Recruitment 2020: Central Institute of Indian Languages has released notification and invites online/ offline applications from the aspirants for the various contractual positions. The posts includes positions like Senior Fellow & Associate Fellow in Classical Kannada/ Telugu & projects of Central Institute of Indian Languages. As per the CIIL Jobs Recruitment 2020 notification, there are overall 30 vacancies allocated for this recruitment and post wise detailed vacancy information is given below. Candidates who want to get Karnataka or Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs should send the filled application form to the given Mail/ address within 21 days from the date of publication of CIIL notification. CIIL Mysore Recruitment eligibility, application form and all details are given below.
CIIL recruitment 2020 official application form and notification is available on the official website @www.ciil.org. Basic eligibility is that aspirants should have possessed Doctorate Degree and age limit should be between 55- 60 years. Selection will be mostly based on written test/ interview. Candidates who got shortlisted in CIIL Mysore recruitment process after the exam will be placed at Central Institute of Indian Languages, Mysuru [Karnataka state] & Nellore [Andhra Pradesh].
Candidates should submit(send to the address) their offline applications & the soft copies of Application should be send via Mail (Online)
Details of CIIL Mysore Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Indian Languages|
|Job Name||Senior Fellow & Associate Fellow|
|Job Location||Karnataka & Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date for Submission of application||21 days from the date of publication of this notification|
Read More: NCRMP Recruitment 2020
Mysore CIIL Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the CIIL notification, there are overall 30 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. For further details, post wise vacancy details are given below:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for CIIL Mysore Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification for CIIL Jobs:
- Aspirants should have possessed Doctoral Degree in a prescribed discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age Limit is 55 to 65 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Read More: Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2020
Selection Process for CIIL Associate Vacancy:
- Selection may be based on Written test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via Offline/ Online mode only will be accepted.
- Address: The Director, Central Institute of Indian Languages, (CIIL) Manasagangothri, Hunsur Road, Mysore – 570 006
- E-Mail: email@example.com
CIIL Mysore invites applications within 21 days of the released notification of CIIL Mysore Recruitment 2020 with overall 30 vacancies.
How to apply Central Institute of Indian Languages Mysore CIIL Jobs 2020
- Go to the official website .
- Then go to the “Announcement” section of the home page.
- There search for the advertisement of the above said posts, click on the respective advertisement.
- Notification will get open. Read it carefully and check your Eligibility.
- Also, you will find the Application form in the Announcement section.
- Download the application form, then fill up the form with correct details.
- Then affix the passport size photograph.
- Fill up all the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Also, candidates should have a valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill the remaining required details.
- Finally, check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then send it to the given address on or before the last date ends(within 21 days).
- Keep a copy with yourself for your reference.
- For more details candidates are advised to go through the official website and check the notification. As per their eligibility they should proceed for the application.
||APPLICATION 1 | APPLICATION 2|
||NOTICE 1 | NOTICE 2|
Read More: AP High Court Recruitment 2020
Ans. Last date for receipt of application (both Hard & Soft Copy) is 21 days from the date of the publication of this notification in News papers (Leading dailies in Karnataka in Kannada, Hindi and English).
Ans. Candidates should submit(send to the address) their offline applications & the soft copies of Application should be send via Mail (Online).
Ans. The direct link to the application form is provided above. Also, it is available on the official website of CIIL.
Ans. The venue & place of Interview for selection of all above positions will be intimated to the eligible and shortlisted candidates.
Ans. The place of work is:
MYSORE – KARNATAKA STATE
NELLORE – ANDHRA PRADESH