JIPMER Faculty Result 2020: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry has finally announced the result of Interview round for the Faculty Posts under All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bibinagar on its official website. All those candidates who have appeared in the Interview for Posts under AIIMS Bibinagar can now check their result from the official website of JIPMER-jipmer.edu.in.
According to the latest short notification released by the JIPMER, the result PDF for the Faculty Posts for the AIIMS Bibinagar, Telangana has been uploaded on the official website.
Notification further says,” This is reference to the Advertisement mentioned for the faculty interview on direct recruitment basis in AIIMS Bibinagar were conducted by the Standing Selection Committee of AIIMS Bibinagar on 26th September to 01 October 2020 at AIIMS Bibinagare (Telangana).” Hence candidates can check the Provisional result of the First Phase Faculty Interview uploaded on its official website as instructed below.
It is noted that AIIMS Bibinagar has conducted the Interview for Faculty Posts for the departments including Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Community and Family Medicine, Pharmacology and Microbiology. Candidates appeared in the Interview round for the above post can check their result available on the official website. dirct link for result pdf of JIPMER Faculty Result will be download from below link.
Read More: WBPSC 2020 exam dates are out
THE DIRECT LINK TO THE PDF –
Link to the PDF-
How to Download: JIPMER Faculty Result 2020 for Assistant Professor/Associate Professor Posts
- Visit the official website of JIPMER- http://jipmer.edu.in
- Go to the ‘Announcement Section’ visible on the home page.
- Click on the link-Result to the faculty posts (Phase I) of AIIMS Bibinagar (Interview held from 26.09.2020 to 01.10.2020) available on the home page.
- You will get the PDF of the Result in a new window on your screen.
- You are suggested to download and save the Result PDF for your future reference.