ONGC Medical Officers Recruitment: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited has recently released the recruitment advertisement [Recruitment Advertisement No. R&P – 03 / 2020] for Contract Medical Officer Field Duty (FMO), Contract Medical Officer General Duty (GDMO) & Contract Medical Officer Occupational Health (OH) posts. ONGC invites application via mail from the interested and eligible candidates. In ONGC recruitment It is going to to engage 33 Medical Officers on contract basis at its Rajahmundry Asset, District- East Godavari (AP) on a consolidated honorarium. Applicants who are seeking central government jobs in AP can use this ONGC opportunity and submit the offline application form on or before 21.11.2020. Details of ONGC Medical Officers Recruitment 2020 notification, vacancy and eligibility are given below.
Aspirants will be marked on the basis of personal interview/ interview through online mode. After that as per the qualification the selected candidates will be appointed at Rajahmundry Asset, District- East Godavari (AP). Candidate must have possessed Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from recognized university. Applicants should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation to qualify the eligibility criteria. Candidates can apply to this recruitment via mail only. No other modes of applications will be accepted. ONGC Recruitment notification & ONGC Jobs Application Form is available on the official website @ongcindia.com.
Details of ONGC MO Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Advertisement Number||Recruitment Advertisement No. R&P – 03 / 2020|
|Job Name||Contract Medical Officer Field Duty (FMO), Contract Medical Officer General Duty (GDMO) & Contract Medical Officer Occupational Health (OH)|
|Job Location||Rajahmundry [AP]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||21.11.2020|
You may visit ONGC careers to get more details about this ONGC recruitment. Here you will get information Doctor Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply.
ONGC Medical Officers Vacancy Details
- As per the notification totally 33 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details and salary details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FMO)||28|
|Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) Full Time||03|
|Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) Part Time||01|
|Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH)||01|
Salary Details of ONGC Jobs 2020
- Post wise salary details are given below
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FMO)||Rs.75000|
|Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) Full Time||Rs.72000|
|Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) Part Time||Rs.41000|
|Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH)||Rs.72000|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Medical Officers
- Candidate must have possessed MBBS from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment via online (mail) mode only.
- Mail Address: email@example.com
How to apply ONGC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ongcindia.com.
- Check the “Career->Recruitment notice” Find the advertisement “Engagement of medical officers on contract basis at Rajahmundry Asset” and click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open, read it and check your Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the correctly as per your information.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.
- Keep a copy of form with yourself for future reference.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM PDF||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
Read More: GMC Recruitment 2020
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is a public sector company under Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. The company has been operating since 1956. The headquarter is located at Tel Bhavan in Dehradun, Uttarakhand till now. The company produces products such as Petroleum, Natural Gas and other Petro-chemical products. Presently, more than 30 thousands of employees are working in this company. Because of its performance, government of India awarded ONGC a Maharatna Status.