Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has activated the online application link for the recruitment to the post of Clerk. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020 on or before 06 November 2020 on official website of IBPS http://ibps.in. Also, IBPS Clerk Application Link is also given below.
The candidates who has attained the eligibility in terms of educational qualifications by 06 November 2020 and who could not register successfully from 02 September 2020 to 23 September 2020 are eligible for IBPS Clerk Registration 2020.
A total of 2557 vacancies are available at various bank such as “Bank of India, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, and Bank of Maharashtra.”
Shortlisted applicants will be called for IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam which is scheduled on 05, 12 and 13 December 2020. Candidates who would qualify in the prelims exam will be called for the mains exam which is scheduled on 24 January 2021.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – 23 October 2020
- Last Date of Online Application – 06 November 2020
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 17 November 2020
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23 November to 28 November 2020
- Download of IBPS Clerk Call Letters for Pre Online examination – 18 November 2020
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Online Examination : 05, 12, 13 December 2020
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 31 December 2020
- Download of IBPS Clerk Mains Call letter: 12 January 2021
- IBPS Mains Online Examination – Main: 24 January 2021
- Provisional Allotment: 01 April 2021
IBPS Clerk registration 2020 Vacancy Details
- Clerk – 2557 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh – 85 Posts
- Andaman & Nicobar – 1 Post
- Arunachal Pradesh – 1 Post
- Assam – 24 Posts
- Bihar – 95 Posts
- Chandigarh – 8 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 18 Posts
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu – 4 Posts
- Delhi (NCT) – 93 Posts
- Goa – 25 Posts
- Gujarat – 139 Posts
- Haryana – 72 Posts
- HP – 44 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir – 7 Posts
- Jharkhand – 67 Posts
- Karnataka – 221 Posts
- Kerala – 120 Posts
- Lakshadweep – 3 Posts
- MP- 104 Posts
- Maharashtra – 371
- Manipur – 3 Posts
- Meghalaya – 1 Post
- Mizoram – 1 Post
- Nagaland – 5 Posts
- Odisha – 66 Posts
- Puducherry – 4 Posts
- Punjab – 162 Posts
- Rajasthan – 68 Posts
- Sikkim – 1 Post
- Tamil Nadu – 229 Posts
- Telangana -62 Posts
- Tripura – 12 Posts
- UP – 259 Posts
- Uttarakhand – 30 Posts
- West Bengal – 151 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk Post
- Educational Qualification
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Age Limit:
The age limit is – 20 to 28 Years.
Application Fees for IBPS Clerk 2020
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates
- Rs. 850 /- for GENERAL and all others
Selection Procedure for IBPS Clerk Posts
We will base the selection of the candidates CRP Online exams which will be conducted in two phases i.e. Phase 1 – Computer Based Preliminary Objective Type Test (100 marks) and Phase – 2 Computer Based Mains exam (200 Marks) followed by interview round. Final selection will be on the basis of IBPS Clerk Mains and IBPS Clerk Interview.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern (Prelims):
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 mins|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 mins|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
60 Minutes (1 Hour)
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern Mains:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 mins|
|General English||40||40||35 mins|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude|
|Quantitative Ability||50||50||45 minutes|
160 Minutes (2 House and 40 minutes)
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted
IBPS Clerk Post exam 2020 Provisional Allotment
The total marks allotted for Online Main Examination are 200. Marks will be converted out of 100 for Provisional allotment. A candidate should qualify in the Online Main Examination and be sufficiently high in the merit to be considered for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on IBPS website.
OFFICIAL LINK – http://ibps.in
IBPS Clerk 2020: Steps to fill Application Form
Candidates can check below the steps to complete their IBPS Clerk application form 2020:
Visit the official website of IBPS Clerk
Click on the link available on the homepage to apply for Supplementary Vacancy of IBPS Clerk.
On the screen, a new page opens. Click on ‘New Registration’ tab.
Enter all the basic information , such as name, phone number and email address, during the IBPS Clerk registration 2020 process.
Once submitted, a registration number and password will be created, which will be displayed on the screen and sent to the registered email address of the candidate.
Log in with the same registration number and password again and complete the rest of the IBPS Clerk application form by filling in the information and uploading the image, signature, handwritten statement and left thumb impression.
Check the preview of the IBPS Clerk Post 2020 application form prior to submission for any errors. If there are any mistakes in the IBPS Clerk 2020 application form, you should correct them.
Complete the IBPS clerk application process after paying the appropriate IBPS clerk Post 2020 fees using credit card / debit card, net banking, or mobile wallets.
Take the printout of IBPS clerk application form 2020 and E-receipt generated for the future use.