CSIR SERC Chennai Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited for the engagement of ITI Trade Apprentices and Technician Apprentices. CSIR SERC Chennai has released recruitment notification [Ad.no: SE-1/ 2021 & SE-2/ 2021] for the training post and they should undergo training as per Apprentices Act, 1961. Interested candidate should attend walk- in interview on 23.02.2021 & 26.02.2021 between 9.00 AM & 11.00 AM. Aspirants who are searching for Central Govt Jobs should attend interview on the corresponding dates. The notification link and application link are given below for any reference. SECR ITI trade and technician apprentice vacancies details are given below.
Details of CSIR SERC Chennai Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Organization Name||CSIR- Structural Engineering Research Centre|
|Advertisement No.||SE-1/ 2021 & SE-2/ 2021|
|Job Name||ITI Trade & Technician Apprentices Training|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Notification Released Date||22.01.2021|
|Walk-In Interview Date||23.02.2021 & 26.02.2021|
Aspirants are advised to check the official website and the notification PDF for further details before proceeding for the application. SECR technician apprentice vacancies details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for SERC Technician Apprentices Training & Other Vacancies
- Applicant must have completed Diploma in a relevant field.
- Check the notification for more details.
- For ITI Trade Apprentice – not less than fourteen years of age.
- Check the notification for Technician Apprentices.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|ITI Trade Apprentices||Rs. 6,500 to Rs. 7,350|
|Technician Apprentice||Rs. 7,500|
- Date: 23.02.2021 & 26.02.2021
- Time: 9.00 AM and 11.00 AM
- Venue: check the notification.
Steps to apply CSIR Structural Engineering Research Centre Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “serc.res.in”
- Click News & Announcements to find the notification of Engagement of Technician Apprentices & ITI Apprentices.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Download application form from the official website.
- Fill the details properly and attend interview in a prescribed date & time.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||NOTICE 1 | NOTICE 2|
Ans. The last date of application is 21.12.2020.
Ans. Only offline mode of application will be accepted.
Ans. The format of the application form is provided in the official notification PDF only. The direct link to the notification is given above or is available at the official website.
Ans. Total there are 79 vacancies.
Ans. The form should be mailed to the postal address: