NCRMP Recruitment 2020: National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) implements the National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP). NCRMP State Project Implementation Unit (SPIU)- Kerala, has released the notification to recruit candidates to fill up the vacancies. Recent notification [NCRMP/SPIU/001-1/2015] of NCRMP SPIU has declared 07 vacancies for the post of Environment and Social Specialist & Local Community Mobiliser. Candidates may apply for the said posts using Online link which is provided below. Deadline for submitting the application is 02.12.2020.
The online application link and the official NCRMP SPIU notification are available from 04.11.2020. It is decided that the selected candidates will be placed on contractual basis across the state. Written test will be conducted on 27.12.2020 (tentatively). Tenure for the above mentioned post will end on 15.03.2021. As per the instructions the candidates must have minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant field. NCRMP Kerala Recruitment eligibility criteria and vacancies given below.
Details of NCRMP Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||State Project Implementation Unit of National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP)|
|Advertisement No.||NCRMP/ SPIU/ 001-1/ 2015|
|Job Name||Local Community Mobiliser & Environment and Social Specialist|
|Job Location||Across Kerala|
|Notification Released Date||04.11.2020|
|Online Application available from||04.11.2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||02.12.2020|
Read More: ESIC Recruitment 2020
Vacancies in NCRMP Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Environment and Social Specialist||01|
|Local Community Mobiliser||06|
Eligibility Criteria for NCRMP Recruitment 2020
- Aspirants should hold Master of Social Work (MSW)/ M.Sc./ M.Tech in relevant discipline with 60% of marks.
- Check the advertisement for more details.
Age Limit (As on 01.06.2020)
- Minimum age: 25 years.
- Maximum age: 35 years.
Candidate who appointed as Local Community Mobiliser will get the package of Rs.24040 and candidate who appointed as Environment and Social Specialist will get the package of Rs.31920.
Selection Process of NCRMP Kerala Recruitment 2020
- Scrutiny of Application.
- Written Test.
- Technical Presentation/ Technical Interview/ Group Discussion (Optional).
- Final Interview.
Apply Mode for NCRMP Recruitment 2020
- Eligible candidates may apply through online.
Read Also: NHM CHO Recruitment 2020
Steps to apply for NCRMP Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website .
- Check the News/ Event section and find “Notification- Recruitment for Selection to Various Posts in NCRMP” and “Click here to Submit Online Application to Various Posts in NCRMP” .
- Click on “Notification- Recruitment for Selection to Various Posts in NCRMP”, Advertisement will open.
- Read the notification and check your eligibility.
- Proceed to apply online, and then click “Click here to Submit Online Application to Various Posts in NCRMP”.
- After that, fill the online application form with correct information and details.
- Click on the submit button and take a copy of the filled application for future reference.