BBA: Bachelors in Business Administration, is one of the most preferred and sorted course. If someone fancies business studies and dreams about building a career in the retail world, then here they go! BBA is the right course for them. this course lets you explore various areas like financial management, economics, business, and marketing strategies, organizational management and the list just goes on. If are a BBA graduate the upcoming details might be of interest to you.
What to do after BBA?
BBA graduates have a vast number of opportunities that lie ahead of them. They can be employed as business managers or as a sales official. There are even various companies that provide the roles of production manager, administrator, or maybe a supervisor. The graduates can either apply for private companies that interest them and have suitable vacancies, or they can go for government companies. Either way, the future of a BBA graduate is bright and they have a wide scope and plenty of job opportunities in the market.
A few profiles that can interest a BBA graduate are as follows:
- Finance Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Business consultant
- Sales Executive
- Market Research Analyst
- Research Development Manager
- Management Trainee
- Hotel General Manager
- Branch Manager
The Scope and Opportunity of BBA in India:
BBA teaches and helps students to inculcate communication skills and develops the overall personality of a student. The course teaches students about the fundamentals of business management and financial studies. The students overall develop a good, advanced knowledge about the principles of management. The course however not only develops theoretical knowledge but also provides individuals with practical knowledge by providing them with internship opportunities to enhance and reminisce their skills. The colleges in India are designed to teach their students various skills that are required to kick start their careers.
Top Selecting Areas After BBA in India:
The skills taught to a BBA graduate can further open a substantial door of opportunities for them. Few career opportunities are listed below:
- Sales and Marketing: This is a very popular area of conscription among BBA graduates. Freshly graduated are after hired for startup companies and organizations. Though the entry-level positions may not promise a lumpsum amount of pay package, they do provide magnificent learning opportunities and work experience.
- Business Consultancy: While this post is mostly offered to experienced executives or MBA-degree holders, it can often be offered to freshly BBA graduates as newly hired interns or entry-level trainees. This role can provide them with exquisite experience that can lead to a brighter future.
- Government Jobs: There are few government job opportunities that a graduate can consider doing. the stipend is pretty much convincing.
- Banks, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) Sector: This sector is considered to be the one of the highest recruited for BBA graduates. Accounting, economic, and finance are considered the most required skills for this role.
- Human Resource Management: This department seems to be a must in all major organizations and businesses. The HR management course is expected to be taught during the BBA, and thus this role can be a very preferred area for the graduates.
- Investment Banking: Well, this is interesting another field where a BBA graduate could work, but it requires further higher studies to grow in this field. And thus can be proved a very challenging career option. People who are risk-takers and enjoy thrill and adventure can look forward to this job opportunity.
- E-Commerce: The widespread growth of this sector has proved to be a very promising career option. Many large MNC combines the marketplace with online platforms to create a hyperlocal delivery system. BBA graduates can definitely look towards boosting their careers in this sector.
Aeronautics, Media, Assembling, Computerized Promoting, Publicizing, and so forth are some different areas that can be considered subsequent after finishing a BBA course. It very well may be obviously noticed the flexible idea of the BBA course from the sheer extent of vocation openings that the course opens grandly for the graduates.
If a candidate has decided on a specific BBA course, he/she very well may further look for a desirable BBA specialization course that would brush and enhance their skills and further increase their chance of getting selected for their desired job.
Salary after BBA:
The salary of a BBA graduate depends on various factors such as the company they are recruited to, their area of specialization, educational qualification and aptitude, their college reputation, etc. A rough detail about the average salary after BBA has been given below:
- Average Starting Salary after BBARs. 2 – 3 LPA
- Salary Package in Top BBA Colleges Up to Rs. 6 – 10 LPA
- Average Salary after BBARs. 4.5 LPA
Profile Average Salary
- Marketing executives. 3 LPA
- Human Resource managers. 6 LPA
- Business Development executives. 3 LPA
- Field Sales executives. 2.5 LPA
- Financial Analyst Rs. 4 LPA
- Operations Analyst Rs. 3.75 LPA
Tips to get the best jobs after doing BBA:
- Keep your strengths your weaknesses in mind, and always be motivated. select a career you are interested in.
- Build a resume strong enough to get hired.
- Relying solely upon on-campus placements should be avoided. applying to additional courses and internships is encouraged.
- Courses that provide you with a certificate should be opted for. It does wonders to your profile.
ANS: That depends on your job profile. But you get a starting salary of INR 4-7 lakhs.
ANS: There are many courses that can be availed after pursuing BBA such as MBA, MMS etc. Well you can pursue any course of your choice.
ANS: There is a choice of opting for further studies or you may apply for a job. you can as well check the courses and career opportunities available after BBA.
ANS: With the increasing need in the business management industry, BBA graduates certainly stand out. The graduates can satisfy dire needs of various big MNC’s and give their career a boost it requires. Thus BBA degree can be considered a good degree.