BIRAC Recruitment 2021 – Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) has welcomed applications for the DGM-Specialized Services, Administrative Officer, and different posts. Intrigued people can apply for Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the endorsed application design prior to 06 February 2021.
BIRAC Recruitment 2021 to finish fill in 13 empty posts. The PSU (BIRAC) association welcomes applications for 13 BIRAC DGM vacancy-Specialized Services, Administrative Officer, and another post from qualified people having an M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, MBA, B.Tech, Ph.D., B.Com, CA, Law Graduate, Post Graduate capabilities. These posts are in Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), New Delhi.
- Closing date of submission of offline Application Forms: 06 February 2021
BIRAC Recruitment 2021 DGM -Specialized Services, Administrative Officer and other Vacancy Details
- Deputy General Manager (Specialized Services): 01 Post
- Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Manager Corporate Affairs: 01 Post
- Officer Incubation and Entrepreneurship Development: 02 Posts
- Officer Incubation (Network Facilitation/Student Entrepreneurship): 02 Posts
- Manager-Early Stage Funding: 01 Posts
- Officer Technical:01 Post
- Officer Finance & Accounts: 01 Post
- Officer IT: 01 Post
- Officer Investment: 02 Posts
Read More: ECGC Recruitment 2021
Qualification DGM – Specialized Services, Administrative Officer and other Job
- Deputy GM: Doctorate with Ph.D. in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Agri/Plant Sciences from a perceived organization with working information on patent inquiries and examination and innovation planning.
- Officer: Graduate in any order from a perceived University/Institute.
- Manager CS: Post Graduate (PG) Degree in Science, Commerce or Humanities with LLB from a perceived Institute/University or ACS/FCS from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Officer Incubation and Entrepreneurship Development: M.Sc./04 years Bachelors proficient certificate program in Life Sciences/Bio-clinical sciences/Pharmacy and some other partnered Biotechnology territories from a perceived organization.
- Officer Incubation (Network Facilitation/Student Entrepreneurship): M.Sc./M.Tech 04 years Bachelors proficient certificate program in Life Sciences/Bio-clinical sciences/Pharmacy/some other associated Biotechnology zones from a perceived establishment Excellent composed and oral relational abilities.
- Manager Early Stage Funding: Master Certificate in Commerce/Business Administration (Finance) from a perceived establishment with at any rate Graduate certificate in life sciences/biotech and partners territories.
- Officer Technical: Graduate or PG with B.Tech/M.Sc in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Pharma/Agri/Plant Sciences from a perceived organization. Involvement with making nitty-gritty reports and giving introductions.
- Officer Finance and Accounts: Graduate with B.Com from a perceived University/Institute in addition to PG Diploma (Finance) from a perceived organization.
- Officer IT: B.Tech (CS/IT) or B.E. (CS/IT) or MCA from a perceived University/Institute.
- Officer Investment: Post Graduate with M.Sc in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Agri/Plant Sciences from a perceived and rumored organization.
|Official Notification Download Here||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
The most effective method to apply
Intrigued people can apply for Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the recommended application design at the very latest 06 February 2021.
Read More: CSCL Recruitment 2020
Frequently asked questions
Ans. February 6, 2021
Ans. 13 different vacancies are available in BIRAC Recruitment.
Ans. Candidate must have a M. Tech, M.SC, MCA, MBA, B. tech, PH.D., B.Comm, CA, law graduate, post graduate qualifications.
Ans. Candidate can apply through online website by filling application form on or before 6 Feb, 2021 for BIRAC recruitment.