AAVIN Recruitment 2020 – The Tamil Nadu Co-usable Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (AAVIN) has welcomed applications for the Manager, Deputy Manager, and different posts. Intrigued and qualified candidates can apply for The Tamil Nadu Co-employable Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (AAVIN) Recruitment Notification 2020 through the recommended application design at the latest 09 December 2020. AAVIN Recruitment eligibility and vacancy details are given below.
The Tamil Nadu Co-usable Milk Producers’ Federation Limited Recruitment 2020 warning with respect to the filling of Manager, Deputy Manager, and other Job Vacancies. The PSU (AAVIN) association welcomes online applications from qualified people having B.Tech/MCA/MBA/B.V.Sc./B.Com/Law/Graduate/LLM/eighth/tenth/Post Graduate capabilities. These 176 Manager, Deputy Manager, and different Posts are in AAVIN, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu. AAVIN Recruitment eligibility and vacancy details are given below.
- Opening date for Online Applications: 24 November 2020
- Last date for Online Application: 09 December 2020
AAVIN Manager, Deputy Manager, and other Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Serial Number||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Manager (Veterinary)||05 Posts|
|2.||Manager (IR)||02 Posts|
|3.||Manager (Finance)||07 Posts|
|4.||Manager (Marketing)||02 Posts|
|5.||Manager (Purchase)||04 Posts|
|6.||Manager (Dairying)||02 Posts|
|7.||Manager (Civil)||02 Posts|
|8.||Deputy Manager (IR)||01 Post|
|9.||Deputy Manager (Engineering)||06 Posts|
|10.||Deputy Manager (System)||01 Post|
|11.||Deputy Manager (Dairying)||03 Posts|
|12.||Deputy Manager (Dairy Chemist)||03 Posts|
|13.||Deputy Manager (Dairy Bacteriology)||02 Posts|
|14.||Executive (HR)||04 Posts|
|15.||Executive (Animal Husbandry)||04 Posts|
|16.||Executive (Accounts)||04 Posts|
|17.||Executive (Marketing)||04 Posts|
|18.||Executive (Planning)||01 Post|
|19.||Private Secretary Grade-III||06 Posts|
|20.||Executive (Dairying)||03 Posts|
|21.||Executive (Food Taster/Designer)||01 Post|
|22.||Executive (Civil)||01 Post|
|23.||Junior Executive (HR)||02 Posts|
|24.||Junior Executive (IR)||04 Posts|
|25.||Junior Executive (Accounts)||03 Posts|
|26.||Junior Executive (Typing)||06 Posts|
|27.||Technician (Electrical)||04 Posts|
|28.||Technician (Lab)||06 Posts|
|29.||Technician (Stores)||03 Posts|
|30.||Technician (Operation)||21 Posts|
|31.||Technician (Auto Mechanic)||04 Posts|
|32.||Technician (Civil)||02 Posts|
|33.||Technician (Tyre)||01 Post|
|34.||Technician (Boiler)||04 Posts|
|35.||Technician (Refrigeration)||01 Post|
|36.||Light Vehicle Driver||08 Posts|
|37.||Heavy Vehicle Driver||30 Posts|
|38.||Milk Recorder Grade- III||09 Posts|
Read More: CDAC Recruitment 2020
Manager, Deputy Manager AAVIN Recruitment Eligibility
Instructive Qualification and Age Limit:
- Manager (Veterinary): Must have a min. the capability of Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from Government endorsed/perceived University. Inclination will be given to the individuals who have finished National Diploma in Animal Husbandry/Animal Reproduction/Fodder and Feed Technology/Preventive Veterinary Medicines/Animal Welfare (or) Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (Animal and Fisheries Sci.)/Bio-Informatics/Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosis/Dairy Processing and Quality System from Government affirmed/perceived organization after fulfillment of B.V.Sc.& AH.
- Probably enrolled with Veterinary Council.
- Must be capable of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Light Vehicle Driver: 1. Probably passed VIII Std.
Must have a min. of 03 (three) a long time exp. as Light Vehicle Driver.
- Weighty Vehicle Driver: 1. More likely than not passed VIII Std.
- Must Possess at least 03 years of involvement as a Heavy Vehicle Driver.
- Age Limit: Minimum age 18 y.ears Completed (for all posts).
For More Details of qualifications, experience, and so forth If you don’t mind visit the official site:
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
The most effective method to Apply
Intrigued and qualified candidates can apply for The Tamil Nadu Co-usable Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (AAVIN) Recruitment Notification 2020 through the endorsed application design at the very latest 09 December 2020. Intrigued people may apply ONLINE in the recommended application design accessible at a legitimate site https://aavinmilk.com/. Snap-on the connection “Apply Online”. If it’s not too much trouble keep candidates individual subtleties, capability subtleties, subtleties of references, experience subtleties, other important subtleties, and a delicate duplicate of the identification size photo with you prior to beginning the online application.
Read More: UCIL Recruitment 2020
Ans. Opening date for Online Applications: 24 November 2020
Ans. Last date for Online Application: 09 December 2020
Ans. Total vacancies that are available are 176.
Ans. Candidate must have completed minimum 18 years of age to apply for all these posts.