Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) has invited applications for the UPPCL Account Clerk recruitment or UPPCL Lekha Lipik posts at its official website. This notification is to fill up the 102 posts of UPPCL account
clerk vacancies. The eligible candidates are suggested to go through every point and then
The interested candidates can apply online from 6th to 27th October 2020 through the official website
for UPPCL or through the direct link that is available here on this website.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
1. Notification release date: 15th September 2020
2. Date of commencement of UPPCL online registration: 6th October 2020
3. Last date of UPPCL online registration: 27th October 2020
4. Last date for online UPPCL application fee submission: 27th October 2020
5. UPPCL 2020 Account Clerk CBT exam date: November 2020 (tentative)
VACANCY DETAILS of UPPCL Account Clerk Recruitment:
As per the category of the candidates, UPPCL account clerk vacancies distribution for the UPPCL account clerk has been
given below in detail. The category and their respective vacancies:
- General – 45 post
- EWS – 10 post
- OBC – 27 post
- SC – 18 post
- ST – 02 post
- Total – 102 posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for the UPPCL Account Clerk post:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce – B.Com at any recognised university in India.
- Computer “Hindi” typing with a speed and accuracy of 30 WPM
The candidate’s age should range in between 18 years to 40 years.
However, the age relaxation is given below as per Government norms:
Category and their Upper age limit relaxations
1). OBC – 5 years
2). SC/ST – 5 years
3). PwD – 15 years
UPPCL Account Clerk Selection process:
- The detailed selection process of the UPPCL lekha lipik posts is given in the official UPPCL account clerk vacancies Notification PDF.
- There will be a Computer Based Test for candidates which will be conducted the month of November
- Further, UPPCL shall announce the merit list for this exam on its official website.
Online APPLICATION FEE for UPPCL account clerk posts:
The candidates have to pay the application fee either offline or online to complete the registration
- Category and their respective application fee:
1). General/OBC – Rs. 1000
2). SC/ST – Rs. 700
3). PWD – Rs. 10
Read More: UPSC recruitment 2020
How to Apply for UPPCL Account Clerk recruitment?
- The applications are accepted from 6th October 2020. Follow the guided steps to apply online form the
1). Click on the provided ‘online application link’ and then move to the ‘Registration’ part.
2). Select the convenient option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
3). Fill the form, enter the required credentials, personal details, contact details, and education
4). Make the payment of mentioned amount and submit the final form.
Lastly, do ensure that the payment process has been done. The completion of UPPCL Account Clerk
online form required payment within the deadline.
ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK for UPPCL Account Clerk recruitment:
- The online application link is now active for the post:
- Link of the OFFICIAL SITE:
Read More: Army Public school recruitment test
EXAM PATTERN of UPPCL Account Clerk recruitment:
- The UPPCL Account Clerk selection exam will comprise of three parts as follows.
The total marks for the CBT will be 150 marks.
Section : Computer knowledge – 25 Questions, 25 Maximum Marks
Section : General English/ General Hindi – 50 Questions, 50 Maximum Marks
Section : Accountancy – 75 Questions, 75 Maximum Marks
- Total – 150 Questions, 150 Maximum Marks
UPPCL Account Clerk post Salary:
The candidates who get qualified and selected and get appointed as Account Clerk in UPPCL will be paid
a salary of Rs. 27,700 per month along with other allowances.