Telangana Police Recruitment 2021: The forms for Telangana Police Recruitment for the 151 posts of Assistant Police Prosecutor (Category 7) were out on July 5, 2021. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply on the official website. The detailed information regarding the eligibility criteria, mode of examination, qualifications, exam pattern are given in this article.
Telangana Police Recruitment 2021 Overview:
|Exam Name||Telangana Police Recruitment for Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Conducting Body||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Exam Type||Pen and Paper based (offline)|
|Exam Date||Yet to be announced|
|Application Date||Yet to be announced|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree in Law under the age of 34 years as on 1st July, 2021|
|Total Number of Vacancies||151|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years of active practice in Criminal court as on 4th July, 2020|
Telangana Police Recruitment Exam Pattern:
The exam consists of two papers, both of which are of three hours duration each. The medium of both the papers will be English language and no other language would be used. The selection would be on the merit score obtained in both the papers. It will be a pen and paper based offline exam.
Paper 1- 100 marks – 200 Multiple Choice Questions (a negative marking of 25% of the marks of the question)
The minimum marks to qualify for each paper is 40% of the total marks for General Candidates, 35% for BC and 30% for SC/ST. Only those who qualify Paper 1 can sit for Paper 2.
Paper 2- 100 marks – Descriptive Type
Telangana Police Selection:
The final selection will be merit based for both the exams in total.
If two or more candidates score equal marks, the candidate senior in age would be preferred.
The application fee for General Candidates is INR 1500. For SC/ST candidates, it is INR 750. The mode of payment is online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or any other available mode.
The exam is for Law graduates only. Those who have completed their Bachelor’s in Law alongside a Bachelor’s degree in any other subject from a recognized university under a Central Act, Provincial Act or Sate Act, certified under University Grants Commission are eligible for this exam. Those who have passed the five year course in Law after the Intermediate Stage can also sit for the exam.
The candidates must have a minimum experience of 3 years working as an Advocate in Criminal Courts in the State as on July 4, 2021.
The candidate must not be more than 34 years of age as on July 1, 2021 or the candidate must have been born after July 2, 1987. The age limits are relaxed for reserved candidates (SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen etc).
SC/ST/BC/OBC – 5 years
Ex- servicemen in Military Services/ NCC Instructors – 3 years plus length of service rendered
Handicapped- 10 years
Telangana State Service Employees- Duration of regular service to a maximum period of 5 years
The 151 vacancies are distributed among 2 multi-zones viz.
Multi-Zone I- 68
Multi-Zone II- 83
The salary generally lies in the range of INR 54220 – INR 133630 .
Filling of Online Application Form:
- Approach the application form after satisfying all the conditions of your eligibility. Each eligible candidate is required to submit only one application form. Application of more than one form by the same candidate will lead to rejection of both.
- A soft copy of the candidate’s passport size photograph and scanned signature combined in a JPG/JPEG format in a size range of 10kB – 50kB must be ready for uploading. All other formats would be automatically rejected.
- The candidate must proceed for payment of fee through any mode of net banking after uploading the file.
- The candidate can now fill the application form by “Apply Online” in the Main Menu.
- The candidate must read the proposed set of rules and instructions and click on “I Agree” to proceed further.
- Carefully fill the required information after verifying it. The form cannot be edited after submission.
- Download or print the copy of your application form after submission.
- Do not enter any false information. Thorough verification with the original documents can be done at any stage of application, procession or recruitment.
Required Documents for Uploading:
The copies of the following documents must be ready with the applicant for uploading in context to verification.
- Certificate for Date of Birth proof (Matriculation or equivalent)
- Certificate of Educational Qualifications
- Certificate by any Bar Council of India for enrollment as an Advocate
- Certificate of Active practice in Criminal Courts
- Reservation Certificates (for reserved candidates)
- Certificate from General Hospitals for being handicapped (for reserved handicapped candidates)
- International/National Sports Certificate (For reserved MSP candidates)
- Employee certificates (For government/Army/Navy/Air Force candidates)
A 1. This exam is for 151 posts of Assistant Police Prosecutor in Telangana.
A 2. The graduates from all subjects are eligible but they should have a Bachelor’s degree in Law.
A 3. The candidates must not be more than 34 years of age as on July 1, 2021.
A 3. Relaxations are given to candidates who belong to the categories of SC, ST, OBC, BC, handicapped, ex-servicemen in the defence, NCC instructors or servicemen in the state government.
A 5. The exam is divided into two papers- Paper 1 (objective type) and Paper 2 (subjective type), both pen and paper based.
A 6. There is a negative marking of 25% of the total marks allotted to the question.
A 7. A minimum experience of three years as an advocate in Criminal Courts under the State is required.