Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2020: For 24 Ayas, Chowkidar positions, the Department and Welfare of Women and Children, Telangana are inviting Offline Applications. All these posts at Telangana WDCW are on a purely contractual basis. Job Seekers who are interested in Telangana Government Jobs can apply to the Telangana WDCW Aya Vacancies 2020. And the last date to submit the Telangana WDCW Application Form 2020 is 18th November 2020. Check the complete article and then proceed to apply for the Telangana Anganwadi Jobs 2020. Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 eligibility and vacancies given below.
As per wdcw.tg.nic.in Jobs 2020 Notification, candidates who qualified either 10th or 12th Standard from any Recognized Board or Institute or University are eligible for this post. And the applying contender’s age should be in between 25 Years to 50 Years. Also, refer to the steps while applying to the Telangana WDCW Chowkidar Openings 2020. The interested aspirants are also advised to check the official notification for more detailed information.
Telangana WDCW Jobs 2020 – 24 Aya, Chowkidar Posts, Date, Application Form
|Latest Telangana WDCW Jobs 2020 Notification|
|Organization Name||Department and Welfare of Women and Children, Telangana|
|Post Names||Aya, Chowkidar|
|Closing Date||18th November 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
|Job Location||RangaReddy, Telangana|
Post-Wise Vacancies Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Eligibility Criteria|
Read More: AP Anganwadi Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria for WCDW Telangana Ayas Posts:
- Applicants should pass 10th/ intermediate in a recognized university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
Eligibility for WDCW Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2020 Notification:
- Should have the experience of taking care of infants and children below 6 years.
- Committed and agile person with no past record of moral turpitude.
- Contenders must be in between 25 Years to 50 Years to get eligible for the Telangana WDCW Chowkidar Openings 2020.
Salary/ Remuneration for the post
The salary for the recruited candidates as Aya or Chowkidar will be Rs. 6,000/- per month.
Telangana WDCW Aya, Chowkidar Posts Selection Process
To all applied aspirants, there will be either a Written Test or Interview by the Department and Welfare of Women and Children, Telangana Recruitment Board.
Please check the wdcw.tg.nic.in Jobs 2020 Notification for the Application Fee details.
Steps To Apply For Telangana WDCW Jobs 2020
- Go to the official website http://www.wdcw.tg.nic.in.
- Click ‘Notification – Positions for Specialized Adoption Agency – Rangareddy’ given in the home page.
- Check the advertisement link on the home page to know the detailed information.
- Download application form from the link provided below.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the all the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should also have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Then put your signature on the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date.
- Finally send it to the provided address.
Read More: VCBL Recruitment 2020
Telangana WDCW Aya, Chowkidar Posts Jobs 2020 Notification, Application Form, Address
|Telangana WDCW Aya, Chowkidar Posts Jobs 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|Telangana WDCW Aya, Chowkidar Posts Application Form 2020||Click Here|
|Address||District Welfare Officer, Women, Child, Disabled & Senior citizen Dept, H.No: 8-3-222, Vengalrao Nagar, Yousufguda Road, Near Mathuranagar Metro Station District – 500038|