TNPDS TN Smart Ration Card Online Apply Status Check 2019: Tamil Nadu Electronic Public Distribution System (TNPDS) is an attempt of state government moving from manual to an automated system of working. People of Tamil Nadu can get information about how to apply for new TNPDS smart ration card and also check ration card status.
You will be happy to know “Tamil Nadu Electronic Public Distribution System has prepared new smart card of “Ration Card” for everyone. You can check your ration card status online at home in less than a minute. For this, they can apply in the prescribed format in the Supply Portal ( www.tnpds.gov.in).We have given a direct link to apply for the TNPDS smart ration card status check the link and registration link.
TN Smart Ration Card Status
Presently there are four types of ration cards in Tamil Nadu for a particular category of the citizens under the TNPDS system-
- Light Green cards- who issue rice and other commodities from the Fair Price Shops (FPS). It also includes Antodaya Ann Yojna card holders
- White cards- who receives extra 3kg sugar over the prescribed quota.
- No commodity card- Who is not entitled to draw any commodity from ration shops
- Khaki cards- for police personnel up to the rank of inspectors.
- Change Sugar Card to Rice Card
|Concerned Authority||Civil Services and Consumer Protection Department, Govt. of Tamil Nadu|
|TN Smart Ration Card Online Registration
மின்னணு அட்டை சேவைகள்
|TN Smart Ration card status
மின்னணு அட்டை விண்ணப்பிக்க
|Send Feedback/complain||Send Here|
Track Your Application’s Status for smart ration card
Tracking application is also necessay. Remember the reference number? A few days after you have applied, take the reference number and visit this link: https://www.tnpds.gov.in/pages/registeracard/register-a-card-status.xhtml
On that page, all you have to do is to enter the reference number and submit. The status of your application will be shown to you immediately.
- Visit the official website of TNPDS at tnpds.gov.in
- Click on ” மின்னணு அட்டை விண்ணப்பத்தின் நிலை” link in the right sidebar of the website homepage or if you wish to use English language version, choose the “English” language from top right part of the website and click “Smart Card Application Status” link.
- On the next page, you will be shown a textbox field to enter your reference number, enter your ref. number in the textbox and click “Submit” button.
- Once you click the “Submit” button, the status of your smart card application would be shown to you.
Below is the screenshot of the page which will be shown to you for entering your ref. number to check the smart card status.
SMART CARD RELATED SERVICES
மின்னணு அட்டை விவர மாற்ற நிலை
Add Member in card Click Here
Change Sugar Card to Rice Card Click Here
Change of Address in card Click Here
Family Head Member Change Click Here
Remove Family Member from ration card Click Here
Card Surrender / Cancellation for ration card Click Here
Card Related Service Request Status Click Here
Smart Card Tamil Nadu Helpline Number
You may have questions that the website of the government is not providing. No one else you know knows the answer. What will you do? The best thing to do here is to call the customer care. In this case, you can call this toll-free number and speak to a government-appointed representative: 1800-425-5901. Or, you can simply dial 1967. That’s also a helpline number
CORRECT YOUR SMART CARD
மின்னணு அட்டை விண்ணப்பத்தின் நிலை
Corrections of Details (Name, Age etc.,) in smart ration card
மின்னணு அட்டை திருத்தம் செய்ய Click Here
Status of Request மின்னணு அட்டை விவர மாற்றம் Click Here
How Cards Are Produced
The cards being used in this plan is designed to help with making it easier for people to get card information under control. Smart cards are made based on Aadhaar information.